Aus/pol/

No ausfag thread why? /canberra/ editon

Attached: received_692593325444947.jpg (2048x1536, 354.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10479231/Covid-Australia-Dr-Nick-Coatsworth-shares-shock-mask-mandate-graph-rallies-against-mandates.html
poal.me/8hyjoj
youtube.com/watch?v=bnog1OG5St0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>why?
because aussie posters aren't worth anything.
none of you ever take anything seriously because you live on devil island.
what's uluru plugging up, user?

get yer jabs ya poofters

Attached: photo_2022-02-05_14-30-50.jpg (1280x591, 76.73K)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10479231/Covid-Australia-Dr-Nick-Coatsworth-shares-shock-mask-mandate-graph-rallies-against-mandates.html

Is it just me or did that guy get fatter?

Slow night on here, where’s all the dsp neets that supposedly populate these threads?

Because of AIDS and rape

I'm gonna buy his car when it goes to auction for deceased estates

>what's uluru plugging up, user?
Your mums gaping anus from giving birth to you.

I’m pretty sure rape is the cure for AIDS, stop spreading disinformation chud!

Beats me, I'm just a tired wagie.

Attached: wagie bunnings .png (1017x830, 1.17M)

They're just discord faggot filth and they're vaccinated and the retard zoomers should stop sucking them off.

Attached: _20220205_211030.jpg (2448x3264, 1.3M)

Can we get an Aus/pol/ thread that isn't complete shit ever again?

>The face of Australia's Covid vaccine rollout has shared US data which shows states that introduced mask mandates only had slightly more cases than those which did not.

>Australia's former deputy chief medical officer Dr Nick Coatsworth used the controversial statistics to rail against calls to make N95 masks mandatory.

>He also branded demands to install stringent air ventilation systems in all buildings a 'colossal cost and minimal benefit'.

>The graph shared by Dr Coatsworth shows little difference in Covid case numbers in the US from November 1 to January 31, despite face mask mandates.

This is like reading a pol archive thread from two years ago

no one wants that fat slobby cunts sperm

Is /auspol/ jabbed or not?

poal.me/8hyjoj

Attached: gigavaxxed.jpg (640x959, 138.81K)

Rate my poo

>Beats me, I'm just a tired wagie.
I bet they are all at tax payer funded brothel appointments, accompanied by their social worker. Clearly the government should recoup some of the costs, if not make a profit on this practice by having the social workers film it, then sell it on only fans

Only brutal rape.
Must take the victims life force to replenish you're own after the AIDS curse has been lifted

>and they're vaccinated
Kek WTF?!

And you shall tire some more!

Attached: 1643947588303m.jpg (821x1024, 147.36K)

Mask mandates are all about psychology. Its just nudge units staffed by psychopaths whacking themselves off because people are doing what they are told. Yes, bdsm faggots will be involved. I hope they all boosted.

Damn, good to know user, imagine not raping brutally enough and still having AIDS, not gonna happen to me that’s for sure

It's starting to feel like Chris chan

canberra live now:
youtube.com/watch?v=bnog1OG5St0

/canberra/ editon

Attached: 63rmsf.jpg (869x500, 78.31K)

They call it "flu fetishism"

Attached: 1641807619929.jpg (720x910, 344.03K)

>literally get banned from working by Dan
>living the neet life
Gotta say Dan has secured my neet vote

Attached: neet monkey supremacy.jpg (720x824, 50.44K)

anyone left in here who was at the protest today?

Dark spirits and jizz wizzards will always try to put AIDS curses on you so you must always be ready to rape.

Attached: VbHraD2_d.jpg (589x600, 47.4K)