Dutch Any Forumsder general: the politics of the Netherlands

No happenings in dutch country
Dutchies unite!!

Attached: 1635771653582s.jpg (250x166, 2.03K)

Why aren't you egging the Bezos Boat?
>I'm dumping chocolate chips into the trash rite now
>eating my bread with butter like a man

Attached: Dutch takeover.jpg (505x671, 49.27K)

i only see fucking retarded out-of-the-loop posts from your flag on Any Forums threads. you retards always post shit that is completely irrelevant, out of date, and/or straight up wrong. canada used to be the worst but they have redeemed themselves. now your flag and the lone catalonia user are fighting for WORST country posting on Any Forums, worse than aussies, worse than leafs, worse than even the chinks posting on vpns. go be a toothpaste somewhere else.

Attached: cringe2.jpg (960x960, 32.95K)

Fuckin' love Lighthouse Memes.

Go bother somebody else, anyways this thread is for dutchies to talk about the latest covid shenanigans nigger

Attached: 371-3715832_amerimutt-face-hd-png-download.png (860x745, 88.23K)

that movie's too much

Attached: queen.jpg (500x613, 24.51K)

go tear down another one of your historic bridges so one of your american billionaire overlords can sail his mega yacht out of your retarded little country.

American do not play this game. Your kind has been the most bullied flag in this place only beaten by past-tense canada. And I get it, you want to feel like a big man and try to throw virtual weight around by association of your nation. If you are not a mutt you would know best of anybody that just because somebody says something with your flag it doesn’t represent you or your opinions. That’s like saying biden is speaking for all americans and we all know that to be not true.

Crazy talk is the lifeblood of this place for insanity breeds what is funny. There should be serious talks sure but if this became a bland dry place where EVERY opinion was true but boring this place would die. Who decides what is irrelevant? You? Who decides what is wrong? You? Are you a factchecker? And sorry that we aren’t living where you do and in different time zones and have all our news from second hand since we don’t fucking live wherever the news is coming from.

-sincerely toothpaste guy (doesn’t actually use toothpaste)

Sneed

Hello I left Holland when I was 8.

It's 20 years later. Is the place still a frozen pancake of assholes?

If Bezos breaks De Hef for his pedoship, I'm gonna break Bezos (in Minecraft). No one is fucking with muh Hef.
ROTTERDAM HOOLIGANS

>American do not play this game. Your kind has been the most bullied flag in this place only beaten by past-tense canada.
son, this is an american website, on the american internet. america is 90% of the userbase here. of course you and the REEEing minority flag posters with your inferiority complexes obsess about america and cry about america all day. its what you people do. notice how there is no /america general/ thread here because the whole board is /america general/. all of geo-politics is american based. your country is a pawn to our kang.

vettige kanker nazis

Calls other countries pawns, is the biggest pawn of Isreal like every other western country, what are you talking about fucking fat jew

Ja ik ga ff douchen.
Geen shampoo gebruiken tsjaads der draads. Alleen witte zeep.

talkpoeder ipv deodorant?

Dutch women were made to be bred by BIG AUSSIE COCK

kk verrader

Aussies belong in a vax camp

Jezus wat is er met de draden gebeurt jongens vanwaar de radio stilte?

kneus

Houd je bek man ezel

Wat studeer je of wat voor baan heb je?