Idubbbz releases his Sam Hyde footage

What are Any Forums's thoughts on the Idubbbz/Hyde dynamics? I see a wannabe edgy beta faggot mogged into submission by a real edgy alpha faggot and i think that the political implications of this are hilarious

Attached: Bez tytułu.png (533x265, 345.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jTdu3FI7vo
youtube.com/watch?v=xn52d_vTtSk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So how did sam become a millionaire?

>mogged
you can stop saying this now. it's never going to be a thing. Maybe talk like a normal human instead of mimicking random zoomers online.

He was bought put of his contract with adult swim and crypto

Idubbbz claimed Sam was never serious and always in character. Opposite in Sams video where he actually talks about being blacklisted.

That weird segment about meta-irony only appears when idubbbz didn't want to look like a bitch for being told to squat 200lb.

Also Charls i know you're here just talk to Sam bud

Idubz did the thing so many edgy comedians do. Make edgy jokes until you get popular, then try to make edgy jokes unacceptable to make it harder for up and comers to rise up and compete with you. He's a megacuck now

Attached: hyde.jpg (735x990, 59.56K)

Idubbbz has become a massive faggot over the last few years

Found the manlet

Seeing posts like this just remind me I'm surrounded by disgustingly new faggots. Just shut the fuck up.

Basically idubbz exposed that Sam intentionally blurs his intentions so you never know what he actually believes in so you have to make up your own mind about him. Considering who he associates with I would say he is genuinely an ethno-nationalist. It was interesting that once Sam revealed that his gf was fake and everything was staged Sam stopped talking and interacting as much with idubbz. Like Sam only wants to interact with people who absolutely care about nothing so he can joke about whatever he wants.

>being this new
mogged

>political implications of this are hilarious
Shut the fuck up Jew. I hate you off topic posters more than the bbc and tranny posters.

Attached: howdoesitfeel_.jpg (420x300, 22.94K)

You're here forever faggot. Cope.

Forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=5jTdu3FI7vo

Why did idubbz make himself look bad in his own documentary? Humiliation fetish? The red car ride sketch shows how much of a pissbaby he is. Scared of a car.

he's a circumcised cuckold who married a prostitute. go figure

Sam is an obsessive and paranoid narcissistic sociopath with an active imagination

idubbz is an aimless autistic bluepilled cuck

both videos were interesting. neither GOTCHA'd the other. the stunt was a little bizarre and absurd even for mde. was it worth 15 grand? idk how YouTube works.

he also clearly proved sam right that he was trying to make him look bad. showing him bombing in an old stand up video, taking clips out of context, brow beating him for the racism and sexism. idubbz is a fucking faggot and sam was right to make him look retarded by releasing his doc first

He wasnt thinking ferrari thats for sure.

rich dad. 250k art school. tv show. book sales. fanclub for paypigs/Patreon etc. gambling. crypto. allegedly scamming fans and employees. not paying creditors.

>bombing
75% of sam's stand up revolves around the audience being the joke.

is it an acronym? is there a Mogdanoff? what does this mean

Attached: 1643268244164m.jpg (1024x1009, 197.01K)

i thought sams footage came off kind of embarassing, but i guess he was just showing the B roll. the iDubbz doc is great, sam comes off as a true king and a psycho, he rules. Idubbz has solidified himself as a total mark, a completely incompetent fool who doesn't understand how cucked he's really become. documentaries are gay, and documentarians are even worse, NIGGER

retard. Sam Bombs intentionally.

I'll just copy and paste my YouTube comment from Sam's version:

Okay, I watch it. I thought it was good except for one thing. iDubbz drops the bomb that Sam donated $5K to Daily Stormer but never follows up on it to get the context. The context being that the money was donated as part of a court case around first amendment rights/free speech - the ACLU has defended hate groups in the past under similar circumstances. However, the ACLU never gave $15K to Floyd Mayweather for a Cameo video.

watch the video its when he's interviewing nick and talking about releasing footage that makes you look bad. that was 100 percent just trying to make sam look like a dumbass

Got into crypto in 2011.

there was an autistic anime fan that came up with a brilliant hypergraph chart that had linear/abstract thinking on one axis and another dimension on the other. with it he spent an hour fitting any kind of thought in the graph. digimon or something

anyway, Sam Hyde was his example for the extremes of both axis. abstract AND multiple threaded

Attached: sovr5j15bn581.jpg (640x800, 101.9K)

he didn't, he virtue signaled the entire time and cut out a lot of shit. watch hydes vid

Link to Sam's version of the video. Can't find it on youtube.

Attached: cover2.jpg (1280x720, 459.82K)

Idubbbz just did the most gay pseudo analysis of sams use of irony. He also posted his footage after everyone loses interest so he can escape responces.

Sam said he was TRYING to make him look bad, but failed. Him bombing spectacularly like that is one of his biggest gimmicks. Want me to link his "stand up" where he just talks about faggot statistics in a liberal as fuck area?

There you go serbro
youtube.com/watch?v=xn52d_vTtSk

Is there a torrent or mega of all Sam content? I've only watched World Peace.

tax fraud