Trains in Residential Areas

Urban development is inherently political fuck off jannies.

Why are trains allowed to blow their horns in the middle of the night in Residential Areas? I hear the argument of safety, but how many lives will blowing train horns at 3 am save? What if the people living near train tracks work in chemical plants, or hospitals, or air traffic control, or any other industry where being sleep deprived could put the public in danger? Do those lives just not count? And then there's the fact that sleep deprivation results in poor physical and psychology health and can decrease life expectancy. Why are the lives of a few drunken ass hats who won't look out for trains worth more than the millions of people that live near train tracks?

Attached: N2boEPphVYTF-jFj4qzsb72DRe3j8KtlWC-ra3_bxNA.jpg (1140x641, 117.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

policyimprovements.wordpress.com/train-horns/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think trans should have their own cities.

Dont live next to a railroad, retard. Trains go there.

Attached: 1643844276298.jpg (1024x683, 182.75K)

so you moved close to a train track and you regret it. tough luck retard no refunds

People shouldn't have to put up with this shit just because they live near train tracks. Just ban horn use between the hours of 10pm and 6am. I don't see the problem with that. Not a lot of people on the roads at that time anyways.

Checked trans-regret.

Attached: 1643527722067.jpg (1900x999, 691.46K)

lol. did you just read this?:
policyimprovements.wordpress.com/train-horns/

Attached: ebht3.jpg (683x385, 94.4K)

I dont know about USA but in Europe they blow the horn to indicate that they have not fallen asleep. Afaik it was or still is a requirement.

Quit being poor and do;t live near trains

Only niggerx and spicx live next to train tracks, everything a mile on either side of a train track is ghetto shit. OP is a fag.

nothing can fuck with trains.
Fuck your shitt cars and road

Trains are based

trains are cool, its pretty universal

Attached: 16425358233966.jpg (640x561, 106.83K)

>Why are trains allowed to blow their horns in the middle of the night in Residential Areas?

Must be a thing when rail lines are intersected by roads or can be easily wandered on to. My apartment is less than 200m from the trainline (fourth floor) and I don't hear horns being blown. Maybe the occasional little beep maybe once a week, and never at night.

I can appreciate that train noise might affect some people, particularly those with houses literally backing onto the line but a thread about noise pollution where trains are the focus seems misguided when trains pale in comparison into highways full of cars and trucks in the noise pollution department.

Racist!

Lol, we've had an airbase in my city since 1918, literally tons of military craft in the skys for decades until it became a reserve base about 20 years ago (we still have c-10s that take off every half hour or so, everyday). It's in the center of town and morons who bought houses next to it keep trying to get the planes to stop flying.

Brisbane airport was opened in 1995 and is realistically as far away from the city centre as you can get (It's on the coast, Brisbane is 20km inland), but of course there was suburbs that planes fly above during their descent into the airport. It has been this way for decades and people accepted it as a given. After COVID when plane numbers cratered the sound of planes became very rare over the city, but now they are coming back to pre-COVID numbers. Now there are lots of people from wealthy suburbs up in arms that the planes are ruining their serenity with noise pollution - as if the planes haven't been flying over those areas for 25 years sans an 18 month blip where numbers were reduced.

canadian using a USA vpn who is mad about the honkening. lol trying to crowdsource Any Forums geniuses to regulate horns in ottawa

Attached: pepe_file0014_image143.png (900x476, 27.44K)

stop being racist to trains you bigot

Everything in america is designed to prevent you from sleeping to make you eat more and be generally less aware.

Trains are the best. I stop class for my students to watch every morning as it comes by at it’s scheduled time. Everyone enjoys. Have you taken the rail fan pill yet? You should. It’s fun, good for the kids to take up as a hobby. The horn is the best. You get used to it if you live in a small town. And if you’re lucky, you can see some rare diesels come by occasionally that have older paint jobs from other eras.

Ban the Canadian call to prayer?