Real question. Did the Jews ruin our sleeping

Been sleeping on a spring mattress for quite sometime and my back is all fucked up i think because of this shit. Did the Jews really fuck with mattresses.

Is it better to buy a camping cot or just plain sleep on the floor I need help here guys give me your personal advice if you ever did either or something better. Or if I’m wrong.

Attached: 5C44EF56-EEBC-46BB-9451-02B17E59DF58.jpg (367x612, 39.27K)

>for quite sometime

Fuck off I slept on the floor multiple times with some shit underneath me because my Back pain was too much.

buy 3 inch memory foam mattress topper, thank me later

just put the mattress on the floor. Best of both worlds, cooler temperatures too.

Most people I know prefer memory foam. I have a pocket coil mattress that I prefer, but it was really expensive. Just get foam, it's cheap and good enough. Camping cots generally suck ass btw although they can be better than the floor. If you get one make sure it doesn't have metal crossbars where your head and feet go, since that makes them super uncomfortable even with extra padding.

I'd say to listen to this user. Mine is personally 12 inches
>t. King neet

1. You're buying some terrible beds
2. Something is wrong with your back
3. You should figure out what kind of sleeper are you, so you can buy a bed specifically tailored to you. For example, if you sleep on your side, then a super soft mattress wouldn't be a good choice.

who the fuck still gets spring mattresses?

Dont fall for the foam topper meme

You can get 10 inch memory foam mattresses for cheap on Overstock or Amazon. Comes vacuum-sealed in a tube. Very comfortable. Spring mattresses are obsolete.

What's with this site making threads of what exactly I'm thinking atm? What kind of magic is this
Same thought was in my head today except the racist part

it's not a meme, i woke up with back pain for years & had terrible sleep, now back is pain free in the morning & i sleep like a bappy

yes the thicker the better, 3 inches is about the minimum i'd recommend

Sleep on the floor with a thin carpet. It straightens your back in 1 night.
Also, humans are not supposed to sleep on modern bed mattresses, reproduce our natural way, take cold showers and sleep on floor, eat meat, and raw veggies.
Modern living is literally how they got us.

I ordered the cheapest mattress off amazon and it was moldy as fuck. Went and asked for a refund instantly.

Buy a Japanese futon (not a shitty western one) or a Korean style floor mat. If you have carpet then sleeping directly on the floor isn't terrible. All will be much better than a bed. I like wrapped coil mattresses lately but they wear out.

Attached: 86jrsaa.jpg (1211x1615, 168.33K)

Kek why order it on Amazon

sleep on a futon it's the best for the back

I'm not the only one who does it. It's convenient as fuck.

the mattress question. I'm not sure what's going on, but I just have the feeling we're getting fucked

>buy 3 inch memory foam mattress topper
I used to have one. I liked it for a while, then I kept having serious back pain. I got rid of it and the back pain went away.

I’m leaning towards this.

Although I definitely might try memory foam. Also Is a military camping cot worth it? I read it on another thread a while back that it’s better but I don’t want to fall for the meme though if it’s bullshit. Any thoughts.

I have an nectar mattress. pretty cheap memory foam mattress, I like it.

>take cold showers and sleep on floor, eat meat, and raw veggies.
You literally don't do any of this

I sleep on a thin pad of shipping foam. Cost me 20 bucks.
Best decision ever.

honestly I need just the best mattress for the floor, I've been on air beds for 4 years help me anons
>cheapest mattress to my door
I'm a neet so no girlfriend
>volcel nation

Attached: huntergatherer.jpg (777x437, 113.44K)

spring shill

>It's convenient as fuck.
Keep sucking Jeff Bezos's dick.
>I don't care if Amazon puts local businesses out of business and amasses insane market power. I get muh stuff for a little bit cheaper!

Thank you mr salesman, you've convinced me to spend more money!

Are you a woman or a faggot? Every man I know sleeps directly on concrete, either in the garage or on an outside driveway/walkway.

it's actually true, homo
our bodies didn't evolve to sleep on extremely soft surfaces

memory foam is much better but even that part of the market is jewified and full of garbage. all you need is a 2-3 inch memory foam mattress pad. lay on floor or on a bedframe.

spring mattresses are horrible because the springs create pressure against the lighter parts of your body while the heavy parts sink and make your body rest in an unaligned, horrible position, with constant, changing amounts of pressure being applied against your body in different amounts.

a thick memory foam matress is better, but you sink into it and while there is no spring-pressure force pushing back, the parts of you that sink(your core/center) end up misaligned with the rest of your body.

a thin, firm memory foam matress. also called just mattress pads, is the best bet. all the benefits of sleeping on a hard flat surface but with a few inches of soft foam providing just enough support to keep your body in a natural alignment.

>doesn’t sleep outside on the floor subjected to harsh climate, wild animals and rough terrain

>doesn’t let the pain turn him into a real man like our forefathers

Ngmi frend. During the era of our ancestors real men didn’t have to sleep they would work endlessly towards building the modern world you live in today.