Why does this offend cuckservatives so much?

It’s just a hair covering. Genuinely don’t understand the seethe about it.

Attached: 1E077F29-E70B-44E8-B794-AE761BBDADCD.jpg (509x339, 76.1K)

Why are shill threads always 6 months behind the times? This is a Muslim board ever since the Taliban kicked America's ass. You WILL wear the burkah, inshallah.

Conservatived bring attention to it because they want to fuck it. I think the same is true about the ppl on this board that obsess about trannies

Islam is right
about women

The implication is that they are an adherent to a parasitic foreign religion and have adopted the behaviors of that religion.

It's like saying "hi there I dont believe in the values of your country but here I am living in it anyways".

It is also blatant virtue signaling. Literally 'holier than thou' clothing choice. The implication is also that they sincerely believe they are in a superior spiritual position, since that is the implicit purpose of adhering to religious clothing restrictions.

it's a display of allegiance to an ideology which defines those who don't share said ideology as being deserving of death

Disliking something doesn't mean you want to have sex with it. You should stop projecting your rampant homosexuality onto others. I promise you the disgust most men have for mentally I'll poopdicks pretending to be women is real.

>offend
that should be mandatory, not only for the Muslims, but for Commies too, and can you wear a turbant or something we can see from far away?

Attached: 1494193592086.jpg (397x402, 68.51K)

It's not the hair covering. I appreciate women that dress modestly and not like whores.

The problems is the skin. I don't even have anything against race mixing, as long as the other race looks white.

Conservatives are cucks deep down and dont give a shit about anything aside from being angry.

Attached: 1yemeni2brits.png (1290x1638, 1.41M)

The woman in OP looks med

Attached: sicily-curly-hair.jpg (1034x1579, 177.84K)

Islam IS a conservative religion. It's the only abrahamic religion that is still in its pure form, unchanged since its original creation. The reality is American conservatives fell for the anti-Islamic propaganda after 9/11. I mean just look at how this woman is dressed. She dresses that way for God and for her man. Conservatives wish Christian whores would dress like that. Instead they wear a cross and take big beautiful black cock.

I am a Muslim Aryan Nationalist. I want an Aryan state and based on the five pillars of Islam. Why would I hate her? Islam is the future of the white man.

I'm conservative as hell and I think this should be mandatory for all women. This or a bonnet. Take your pick bitch. The most based thing about Islam by far

The freedom to religion is a constitutional right in the US. Just because you don't like a religion, it doesn't mean people shouldn't practice. There are millions of Americans who resent Christianity, and yet it still exists, and is even more oppressive than Islam since the lawmakers are all Christian. I mean America always talks about their "God given rights" and talk about how they're a "Godly nation", blah blah. How do you think atheists feel?

>take big beautiful black cock.
you think black cocks are beautiful? lmao what an utter fag. kill yourself, abdi.

Attached: berber vs nog.png (1198x805, 1013.11K)

This is a blatant lie. Island has had several major schisms.

I can't tell if you are an imbecile or a taqiyya shill with furiously wiggling little brown sausage fingers.

I actually enjoy seeing them. It's part of their culture. My culture says that hair is a sign of genetic fitness.

It's like how we force burn victims to wear those special jason masks. we don't want to see low fitness things.

It was in the past. pic rel are Italian women.
How do you plan on getting that done?

Attached: bbde8a5bcb91aad3ad8e03047e2f7daf.jpg (640x640, 54.61K)

We also have freedom of speech, which is something you clearly don't understand. You are disarmed slave cattle and you don't get an opinion.

Look at this picture. Tell me it isn't beautiful. A fair skinned maiden with a dark skinned beautiful beast of a man. The virility of the black beast perfectly complements the vulnerability of the fair skinned goddess.

Attached: 1641409865661.jpg (949x1024, 128.32K)

>how do you plan on getting that done
See Chechnya. An Islamic nationalist enclave within a larger nation that is genetically pure. I'm not sure if you can call them white but the blueprint for something other than incompetent dunecoon shenanigans exists.

Russia brought their full might against those guys and they responded by killing the fuck out of them until their autonomy was recognized.

Because like 20 years ago when what you're talking about was actually happening muzzies were famous for terrorism.

I don't give a fuck, I just don't want them in my country

Attached: 1582753378014.jpg (960x681, 129.6K)

And now it's YOU the right wing Chuds that are famous for terrorism. Funny that right wingers always resort to terrorism. It's almost like the most dangerous people are... right wing... and race and religion don't matter. What matter is whether the person has right wing beliefs or not.

Attached: 1643887444326.jpg (750x926, 177.86K)

kys abdi subhuman
>I'm not sure if you can call them white but the blueprint for something other than incompetent dunecoon shenanigans exists.
How are Arabs "incompetant" when Saudi is a safer country than America? Most of MENAs problems are not due to the people themselves, but due to Israeli/American/French influence. Iraq for example was destroyed so that they may not threaten Israel. And most of the Maghreb is under heavy French control

>Russia brought their full might against those guys and they responded by killing the fuck out of them until their autonomy was recognized.
Afghans did the same.

Attached: saudi21.jpg (893x866, 105.16K)