Deficit

When is the last time republicans reduced the deficit by even a single penny? Pop quiz faggots.

Attached: elle-fanning-photosh(1)12.jpg (1024x1279, 167.12K)

when is the last time democrats didnt add billions to said deficit?

when's the last time the deficit was real?

Newt Gingrich in the 90s. But since then they've actually had a worse spending record than democrats. And the particularly insidious nature of the GOP spending is they give it all to military, foreign aid and rich people

Clinton and Obama both left office the most deficit reducing president in US history. Faggot.

The democrats at least add billions to the deficit by giving it to people in this country. Like ordinary people. Compare that to the republicans who are funneling it all through a war machine and other subsidies to help rich people

>they give it all to military, foreign aid and rich people
you act as if this is bad.

I asked when republicans last reduced the deficit, and you name a single republican. That seems really fucking stupid. Can only a single republican reduce the deficit and only when dems are in charge? Pathetic.

you can't reduce it, somebody has to pay NIGGERS and Jews.

Attached: 1601392069598.jpg (1080x1350, 198.55K)

>muh left wing right wing
You're retarded OP.

Obama and Clinton both left office the most deficit reducing presidents in history you ignorant faggot.

The dems weren't in charge in the 90s. Newt Gingrich controlled the congress for almost the whole decade. Jesus man, don't be such a butthurt bitch. I'm far from a republican. I'm a straight up commie, but facts are facts. It's not like Newt Gringrich's congress ultimately did anything but harm this country on the whole either way, but he certainly did balance the budget
Yea uh huh, that's extremely bad.

>muh left wing muh right wing
I asked when Republicans last reduced the deficit, what does this have to do with left or right wing politics? Pathetic.

>Clinton and Obama both left office the most deficit reducing president in US history. Faggot.
of course. republicans controlled house and senate at the time

>that's extremely bad
you're extremely stupid.

>republicans can only balance the federal budget when dems are in charge.
Dumb faggot. When is the last time a republican president left office with a reduction in the deficit? Hint: it was over 40 years ago.

>Obama and Clinton both left office the most deficit reducing presidents in history you ignorant faggot.
dumb nigger.. who wrote the bills that reduced that deficit?

Sadly, no one in America even knows how their own government works. They just think "the president is king for 8 years" and due to that idiotic belief it means and opposition party in congress can basically explicitly sabotage a president (as is happening right now with the GOP in the senate) and then successfully blame whatever party has a candidate in the white house

>of course. republicans controlled house and senate at the time
Bhahahha dumb faggot. Proof? source? anything?

What the hell are you strawmanning me and getting all butthurt about for?

>thinking national debt matters in current year of our lord
they want it to be as high as possible

Attached: 1644010272797.jpg (720x820, 62.17K)

>as is happening right now
incorrect.
biden is a fucking horrible president, person, and should be hanged.

Deficit is the difference between all income and what the spending budget is. Debt is not the same thing.

How are you asking for "proof" and "source" of who controlled the senate and house at any given time? Just look it up if you wanna know, you idiot

A strawman, when you point out the weakness in the other persons argument? Fucker, why is it, that republicans can only reduce the deficit when there is a dem president? Faggot.

you have got to be joking. You need a source on who controlled Congress? You are the dumbest nigger on the internet right now.

Money is fake and science is fucking gay you nigger

No one said that. No one said the thing you're asking me to explain

>reduce deficit
>but increase debt
theres no difference and you are falling for kike trickery

You're literally arguing for total degeneracy because the goy on TV told you numbers that upset you.