AIDS

AIDS
>[pic related]

Attached: AIDS.jpg (591x890, 51.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/vaccine-damage-payment
bdi.ox.ac.uk/news/discovery-of-new-highly-virulent-and-damaging-hiv-variant-in-the-netherlands
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek
>aids

Attached: vaxniggers.jpg (860x507, 194.33K)

THE GAYIM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: purepng.com-earthearthplanetglobethird-planet-from-the-sun-1411526987924uaycc.jpg (1200x1200, 220.24K)

>then sue your government
I'm sorry, but you were never technically forec to take the jab. You made a choice. No refund.

Attached: 1635689840386.jpg (220x220, 12.85K)

Attached: flu.jpg (4056x7816, 3.74M)

>source: the mountain
Why do you retards keep spamming this shit?

EVERYONE HAS AIDS
AIDS AIDS AIDS
EVERYONE HAS AIDS

Attached: 1641028566414.jpg (1024x658, 73.67K)

>You made a choice. No refund.
For Bongs, the NHS has an automatic payment of up to £120,000 for a vaccine injury:
gov.uk/vaccine-damage-payment

Attached: VaxxAids.jpg (943x692, 133.17K)

no refunds

Attached: 61t81u.jpg (500x917, 117.46K)

Think about WHO got the third jab. What kind of people where they? If this turns out to be true and they've all got AIDS it's going to be magnificent.

Attached: tranny loser.jpg (1360x2048, 438.21K)

>When and where the vaccination must have taken place
>You must normally have been vaccinated before your 18th birthday, unless the vaccination was during an outbreak of disease in the UK or the Isle of Man, or it was against:

>coronavirus (COVID-19)
>poliomyelitis
>rubella
>meningococcal group C
>human papillomavirus
>pandemic influenza A (H1N1) 2009 (swine flu)
>meningococcal group W before your 26th birthday
>influenza

Did you really think it would be that easy?Basically what we have here above is a list of the deadliest vaccines.

from what i've seen manlets love the boostie

All of those vaccines are covered by the compensation

>from what i've seen manlets love the boostie
In Britain, we no longer need to wear masks, but there are vegan-looking manlets wearing masks when alone in the street. They look like they've never been to the gym. If they've all got AIDS and start to cry on reddit, it will be like all my Christmases at once.

Attached: leftist 2.jpg (287x365, 30.67K)

kek yeah I heard about the mandates dissolving mate, I've seen women here go to the UK on vacation and they still wear their fucking masks and post about it. It's only faggots and stupid women who are deep into the cult at this point so I believe you LOL.

Oh right I miss read that. It still wont happen though. They have themsleves covered:

>Disablement is worked out as a percentage, and ‘severe disablement’ means at least 60% disabled.

>This could be a mental or physical disablement and will be based on medical evidence from the doctors or hospitals involved in your treatment.

"60%" disabled - Oh sorry user, your NHS doc says your only 58% disabled. and if the vaxx causes heart disease that affects you a couple of years down the line? And they are well aware these shots cause heart disease like myocarditis in amny.

>

The new HIV has just dropped

bdi.ox.ac.uk/news/discovery-of-new-highly-virulent-and-damaging-hiv-variant-in-the-netherlands

disturbing

Attached: 1615878211167.png (194x215, 66.72K)

I only feel bad for the children who got force jabbed by their dumb and cowardly parents.