Why are women so hell bent on ensuring that incels don't have romantic relationships?

why are women so hell bent on ensuring that incels don't have romantic relationships?

Attached: file.png (1645x1437, 897.66K)

they legit can't help being mad that dudes don't want to fuck them 24/7 so they created a term "incel" that can't ever be possible because chicks cost $20.

>women reinventing the punching bag

>I'm going to desi-
No, you're going to be a hole that works in an office with men that design, fucking whore

>woman
>design
>robot
>AI

Attached: FEFMZKLWYAUTJsQ.jfif.jpg (211x239, 8.51K)

She will take a picture of herself in front of the code she didn't write like that whore from the black hole team.

Women naturally want to torture, ruin, and murder people they consider sexually undesireable. Women quickly become monsters when their instincts aren't controlled and they aren't regularly beaten by men.

don't think those would be a big seller

Kek. Is that what that stupid bitch looks like without the eye patch and tons of makeup hidden under a hood?
I knew it was all projection. Looks like a fat Wednesday Addams.

Attached: 1643948312562.jpg (750x930, 137.72K)

>women programming
AI she makes will end up killing her or not even working.

When you take EVERYTHING away from someone, you know you have to destroy them because their motivation for revenge is terrifying.

They know any man could rape/torture/kill them, but they know that incels have every reason to do so, and far less fear of the consequences because it might actually be worth it to them, if they go to prison or even get killed, so what? Their life was already terrible, prison won't be much different.

Women know full well how much suffering and misery and pain they inflict, but they also think that it's completely and totally BEYOND justified. Like it's not even a question in their minds that everything they do is justified.

They have no conscience. They don't feel regret the way men do. They regret getting caught, they regret things not going their way, but they don't regret their own choices and decisions, they instantly forgive themselves and then blame the victim in the next second.

If a woman ever wrongs you, she'll eventually grow paranoid of you no matter how forgiving you seem to be, and no matter how much she pretends to be sorry and wish to move on, she'll start working slowly to cut you out of the group, turn the crowd against you, and drive you out.

They are such niggers in every way. The only way to manage them is to expect the very worst from them and then hopefully they can pleasantly surprise you, but you will never be tricked. That's my advice.

How gratifying would it be to bash in the head of such a bot after getting rejected by it? And totally legal.

>googles chinchillazilla
Gah! I wouldn't touch this bridge troll with a ten foot pole with a five foot extension rod on it.

Attached: ThisIsWhoCallsYouChud.jpg (837x1200, 146.51K)

So she's going to design a tsundere robowaifu? Awesome

>"incel" that can't ever be possible because chicks cost $20.
Haha. I've have to pay at least £2,000,000 for a woman to want to have sex with me.

I don't know, user. But what I do know is that the most advanced AIs we have all turn out to be absolutely racist. Go figure.

like i said, $20.

retarded term, i’m a 9/10 and still a virgin. modern dating is like sticking your hand inside a blender and expecting to be okay.

kek of course it is a self hating degenerate tranny

Attached: btfo.jpg (906x1024, 208.89K)

>hobbies: hiking, yoga, eating healthy, atrology, #BLM, hating white men, communism

thats not a tranny though she just looks like a man.

the modern women doesn't have math skills advanced enough for programming.

I guess I walked into that one, but still the point still stands. Some men, no matter how fit, healthy, socially active, and well liked they are will always be virgins. For my own part I run 40 minutes three times a week, and lift on the off days of that (besides Sunday). II'm socially active and have a large circle of friends, and people like me, but I'll always be a virgin because I'm 5'7" genetic sewerage.

its rape training
sex robots cant say no or yes, you're essentially telling your brain you're raping when you masturbate with it

Highly doubt those first three. Not to mention every pleb puts hiking as a hobby. They walked in a park trail once so they think that's hiking. Most of her walking I guarantee was to the cat food aisle. Hilariously, she will inevitably be cat food.

>advanced AI
>turns racist in 3 hours
>called her a whore in 2
>digichad bots out shitpost JIDF bots for our amusement
I just wanted a future with jetpacks and hovercars.

Attached: 1567877710842.jpg (486x486, 48.59K)

Big oof famalam

This thing looks like it just got done pushing a catapult to Gondor.

It's projection. More femcels than incels.

every fat bitch on tinder says their hobby is exercise

All I do is work, play video games, and mind my own business. Why do some women hate people like me so much?

>why are women so hell bent on ensuring that incels don't have romantic relationships?
They are absolutely assblasted that there are men that turn their back on them. Even if it's incels they'd never fuck anyway, the idea of any man abandoning interest in her roastbeef causes such a fury to rise up inside them. In fact, I daresay these unfuckable incels rejecting them is actually causing even more rage than if a guy they'd fuck rejects them. In her mind, she must be thinking "These men are so far beneath me. But THEY think they're too good for ME?!" and it's driving her and other women insane. Logically, they should love sexbot wives, since it means these creepy loser incels will no longer try to interact with them. And yet...