EVERYONE HAS SAID THE N-WORD, GET OVER IT

anyone who claims they haven't said the word nigger is a fucking liar and everyone knows it.
Saying the word is not a cancelable offense you faggots, it's the intent that matters.

Attached: HypocriticalDickheads.jpg (2277x1518, 421.46K)

nigger

I'm OFFENDED, I'm telling mom on you Larry.

I 1000% guarantee you every liberal talking head on MSNBC, Democracy Now, CNN, the View, NY Times, etc have all said the word nigger. Every Single One Of Them.
>Don't pretend you really care that Rogan said a word that is featured on every fucking song in the top 10 and used continuously everywhere.

I've never said it.

>I've never said it.
Spotted the liar

No cap fr fr. I've never said it. Haven't even typed the whole word on pol.

N

the word nigger itself is harmless and if you disagree you should try not being such a nigger

Attached: acrimeofpassion.jpg (750x715, 403.44K)

As a tiny part abo can I say it freely or not?

I'm assuming you are 7 years old then.

nig nog the nig is dead the niggest niggest nig

its possible to not say it. for instance, i have a friend who has been hearing me say it for some 25 years now. he doesn't challenge me about it, i think he secretly enjoys hearing it. but he doesn't say it. maybe he said it as a kid, but lots of people stop saying it probably once they're grown ups. most of us probably never said it on TV, the radio, or a podcast, anyways.

Good job carrying water for Roan
I bet he'd just drop everything and do the same for you
He wouldn't

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

22? JFC, no wonder. You're entire 4 yr adult life has consisted of a world that has taught you to be offended by everything and that white people are the enemy.
I've heard people say nigger thousands of times and only once did they mean it will ill intent. Hundreds of thousands if you count rap music.

You are a moron if you don't understand why everyone except corporations should be defending Rogan. A HUGE FUCKING MORON.

Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that.

>Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that.
Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that. Props for not using Ctrl+V to post that.

No, you cant even say coon. I can because my mum dated an aboriginal so technically he's my dad

I use the word Darkie just to be funny because it's so stupid it can't possibly be offensive.