This smugness we saw from the vaccine crowd a few months ago is long gone

This smugness we saw from the vaccine crowd a few months ago is long gone.

There's almost this panic now, this desperation. Please let it still work. It has to, right? We can't have put all our trust in something that turned out to be complete and total bullshit? Surely big pharmaceutical companies and governments would never lie to us, right? There's just no way! It can't be true, it just can't be. Look, it still reduces hospitalizations by 8% in fuckin Wee Waa! See, it works!!

I'm sorry folks. I'm truly sorry.

Also, does anyone have that anti-vaccine meme with like Stalin and the other Politburo or whatever the fuck they're called?

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,f.u3.jpg (680x596, 80.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/life-insurers-adapt-pandemic-risk-070702607.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based..vaxtards are trash

How fucking pathetic can you be to get vaxxed

>*laughs in pureblood*

But mass vaccination has been undeniably a huge success? In the UK, we're now completely open and are only seeing around 200-300 deaths a day. In January, even with full lockdown, we were hitting well above 1,000.

When you get vaxxed you're basically saying:
You don't trust yourself
You hate yourself
You need mommy government to tell you how to live
You have no idea what the fuck you're doing or anything at all.about how to live a healthy life
You watch television

You're slow on the take. The magic from a few days ago is already gone.
>Trucker memes were at a all time high
>Joe Rogan seethe
>meme magic seemed to be back
Now
>GoFuckYourself steals ~10m CAD to fund liberal shit at the behest of Canada
>Toe Joegan apologizes for saying nigger.
Its back to square one.
shitposting on Any Forums until a happening occurs.

Meh, it's just the pendulum swinging back and forth. That's part of the fun

I fucking knew it from the start

How stupid can you be?

>hurr i'm gonna try teh v0.1 medicine

It wasn't exactly difficult was it?

Still I'm looking for that Stalin meme. There was like 4 of them standing around and it's like "At least it prevents deaths". And then they start disappearing. By the end it's like "The government says so" I can't even describe it but it was just perfect.

It's literally over for vaxxies. They stood at the crossroads, like all of us, but they chose cowardice, fear, and death.

In the States, some life insurance payouts are up 40% (in Q3 2021). But Dutch insurer Aegon said its Q3 payouts were up 258% compared to 2020. Look at this:

>Dutch insurer Aegon, which does two-thirds of its business in the United States, said its claims in the Americas in the third quarter were $111 million, up from $31 million a year earlier. U.S. insurers MetLife and Prudential Financial also said life insurance claims rose. South Africa’s Old Mutual used up more of its pandemic provisions to pay claims and reinsurer Munich Re raised its 2021 estimate of COVID-19 life and health claims to 600 million euros from 400 million.
uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/life-insurers-adapt-pandemic-risk-070702607.html

These aren't "covid-19 deaths". These are immuno-compromised vaxxies dropping dead from a variety of reasons. Now these people are starting to realize the horrible mistake they made, but they can't admit it, so their cognitive dissonance will only increase, like one billion Scott Adams stumbling around nervously, always on the defensive.

Attached: covid vax death 40% life insurance payout increase.png (1175x1321, 627.32K)

Here you go fren

Attached: 1644052639975.jpg (1412x1600, 573.56K)

You are an absolute fucking legend.
Hats off to you reverse Germany.

Well said sir. Couldn't have put it better myself.

This is a new pc I can't find a quality image to go with this. But picture a guy with a cigar and a drink. You get the idea.

>GoFuckYourself steals ~10m CAD to fund liberal shit at the behest of Canada
They're already refunding in full after not even 10k chargeback, shut the fuck up, pissbaby.

>NO REFUNDS

This guy gets it.

So many small-minded people here like this retard don't understand what's truly going on.

Wow! It's almost like lock downs and vaccines dont do anything! Well, vaccines do obviously work, just not in janurary on air strip one.

Im a tard and only recognize Stalin. Who are the others?

Our neighbour hasn't spoken to us since she found out i wasn't vaccinated. If im outside mowing the lawn or anything i see her pack up and go inside her house and shut the door.

She used to be really friendly, but is obviously another victim of the government/medias hypnotic spell.

?

My housemate too. Few months ago she was friendly and would laugh smugly at my "anti-vaxx" beliefs.

Not anymore. Now it's almost a kind of jealousy.

What's that meme: all hope and optimism gone or something. Fucks sake I need my meme folder.

Thats the one. Vaxxies rn.

Attached: ibp3dxZy2Vys4F.jpg (848x900, 65.21K)