I wish for a HAPPENING

Because my life is incredibly boring.
So I sometimes wish there would be a big HAPPENING, so I could occupy myself with something, like looking for the newest footage of said HAPPENING, or lurk Any Forums discussing the HAPPENING.
It takes my mind off the existential thread and depression that I feel any second of every minute of every hour.
I hope Russia invades Ukraine. I can´t wait for the combat footage. For a few weeks, I´ll feel excited, and it takes the edge off of my Depersonalization.
When Christchurch happened, I felt alive like I haven´t in months. Seeing the Video for the first time. THE ADRENALINE!

And now, let´s be honest, fellow Any Forums lurker.

You feel the same...

Attached: 15014797.jpg (300x300, 46.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Edil27RsAek
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 828090a6-2f7f-495b-9752-ea59fce1c06e.jpg (197x327, 23.81K)

Attached: evt0fkdttss31.png (840x854, 404.43K)

When the happening happens, it's going to be a huge cock happening shoved straight up your taillpipe fatter than a nigger cock on meth and sour skittles.

Sounds hot

>american flag
>constantly fantasize and crave black cock

like pottery

We're not so different, you and I

Attached: 1643024220290.gif (800x792, 606.57K)

>When Christchurch happened, I felt alive like I haven´t in months
the 1st person perspective does a whole lot for immersion

Attached: 1637044396626.png (750x751, 83.04K)

it will transpire

It will happen finally

What if the real HAPPENING was the friends we made along the way?

Attached: 1643978068528.jpg (774x438, 301.46K)

That's sick. Do you really want people to suffer just so you could be amused?

Yes.

Nothing will happen
Checkem

luckily that's excluded from the possibilities

Things gonna happen tomorrow. Checkem

Be the happening you want to see, user

>Memeflag
>Obsessed with Americans and bbc
Chang’s law in effect.

This month

Nope
In May?

it's true. i have been secretly rooting for a false flag against the truckers. primarily because it will be obvious but the sheep won't do anything about it. every single person involved in 9/11 continues to live, breath, and have sex. no one will ever do anything. at this point, i enjoy that the world is so clearly fucked and we all just pretend it's ok.

Same

I wish it would happen but i really doubt anything happens. I think (((they))) are just making things up to crash the stock market

I feel the same excitement, user, but for a different reason. WWIII is like the wildfire that burns the overgrown forest and fertilizes the ground, or the wind that knocks and overripe fruit from its tree and allows the new seed to find its way into the soil.
Globohomo overplayed it’s hand in weakening western civilization before dealing with China and Russia. In its current state, our western sissified tranny armies can’t even beat a bunch of goat farmers. Their defeat before Russia and China will lead to political upheaval, and for the US almost certainly civil war. A glorious new world lies ahead

youtube.com/watch?v=Edil27RsAek

So.... This is how it begins.

You are demoralised, you are lost. Do the needful.

Lmfao literally the Joker scene.
>Let me get this straight, you think that killing those guys is funny?
>I do, and I'm tired of pretending its not.

roll for a big burger happening

Half of Ukraine will be captured in March

April

Margera

Mixed signals from Kek. Looks like another nothingburger.

Hoping the internet stays up when happenings happen.

Attached: LVPMK2RmeX.jpg (650x650, 108.01K)