So, I have a serious faggots. I heard some shit happened between Russia and the Ukraine before, some years ago...

So, I have a serious faggots. I heard some shit happened between Russia and the Ukraine before, some years ago. And now Russia is messing with the Ukraine again. My question is:

What’s the deal? What does Putin want with the Ukraine? I know he’s only doing shit because Biden is ice cream man and a coward. But I don’t get what Putin wants with the Ukraine.

Attached: AE389A78-39BE-491B-B178-4117920ABC87.jpg (885x711, 77.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mintpressnews.com/fbi-neo-nazi-militia-trained-by-us-military-in-ukraine-now-training-us-white-supremacists/251687/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does China want Taiwan?
Why does Turkey want Cyprus?
Why does Spain want ceuta?
Why does NKorea want SKorea?
Why are you gay?

free stuff

no one messes with Ukraine
they deployed on our border - for the 3d time or so, and we counterdeployed
Only difference being - now western media portrays it as "preparation for invasion"

Who the fuck "invades" with only 100k men? It's not 10th century

In brief, up until late 2013/early 2014 Ukraine wobbled between more pro-Russian and more pro-Western, reaping the benefits of being a middleman and a gas passageway.
In late 2013, a protest against the then-reigning government began. In Ukraine, presidents don't stay around for decades; this one was due to get voted out very soon. The protest anyways focused on kicking him out, shortly after he made a deal with Putin to receive a shitton of investment money for loyalty, the protest steadily grew due to mishandling by the authorities and blatant US support, both moral and material to some small extent, and eventually deposed the president for fuck knows what reasons.

The new government was distinctly anti-Russian Federation, and our government swooped in to recover some losses from this shitshow and helped Crimea attain independence and then join us. Our government also supplied separatists in Eastern Ukraine, which, to be clear, were an organic movement, we didn't astroturf it into existence.
End result is that Ukraine entered a wildly pro-Western stance, views what's happening right now as a proxy war with Russia, and is seeking to join NATO. NATO seems to want to let Ukraine in.
Ukraine being let in would be equivalent to Russian nukes being positioned on Cuba again.

>So, I have a serious faggots.
user, i...

Throughout the years it always seemed to me that Russia's actions were always a reaction to something the west did, and is then portrayed the other way round in our media

Thanks bro. That sums up a lot.

I explain one last time. Ukraine was given a chance for independence. We did nothing even seeing how they became an obedient vassal of the west. Even then we gave them unprecedented economic preferences. But this was not enough for the West. They decided to turn them into a hostile state that creates problems for us at every turn. The coup when the nationalists came to power oppressing the Russians was the last straw. First, we took Crimea and paused, hoping that the West would take the hint. But the conclusions were not drawn, so it was time to collect the stones.

Attached: 9985076.jpg (800x599, 72.6K)

Get burnt, Vanya.
>no losses
Also family won't even get anything for russian swinedogs death. HA!

Attached: CGnjlc-UAAArIB8.jpg (1024x768, 212.29K)

Allying with China as seen in the 2022 Winter Olypmics?
Wanting old soviet territories back?
Yep, it's communism 2.0 time.

If Russia simply doesn't want Ukraine to join NATO, then it should threaten war to keep Ukraine neutral, not threaten war to try and conquer Ukraine.

Excellent post. It authentically captures and displays the modern Russian victim complex and apologetic aggression in all its dubious glory. Thank you for this Ivan.

>Ukraine being let in would be equivalent to Russian nukes being positioned on Cuba
Yeah,nah, bullshit. Get burnt russki. Invading piece of shit. Putin sends russians to die in Ukraine and fucking russian scum of the earth forget how putin is a jewish oligarh dictator and they live in abject poverty.

Attached: screen_shot_2015-02-21_at_5.16.23_pm_02.png (740x411, 551.58K)

A couple of indistinct unproven pictures? I have hundreds with your pork giblets, the whole Internet is littered with them.

Attached: 14248656735390.jpg (900x1024, 258.68K)

How do you know Russia wants to conquer it? cus boris sed so innit?

you can find books on how US and Israel army (courtesy of CIA and Mossad) trained ukrainian nationalists.
>mintpressnews.com/fbi-neo-nazi-militia-trained-by-us-military-in-ukraine-now-training-us-white-supremacists/251687/

These guys are nothing but a globohomo astroturf. So called nationalists - their president is a jewish clown (actual profession no joke), gay parades in Kiev, significant nigger influx over last years.

Because it conquered Crimea lmao

we do not threaten any war
fucking morons, stop reading the Sun

It's in their propaganda leafletts. Aslo Putin constantly says it outright and Lukashenko.
Brave defenders of homeland who died defending their land and whos loss is not a state secret unlike in Russia. Also, mothers can visit their graves unlike in russia. Pathetic russian scum.

Why are your troops on the border of Ukraine then?
And why are your ships near Ireland for training exercises?

>putin is a jewish oligarh dictator
Your president is a jew too, and a comedian

It is all about GAS.
Crimea annexation in 2014 was to prevent Nabucco pipeline form Azerbeijan going to Europe.
War in Osetia in Georgia 2008 was due to the same reason - some russian missles targeted pipelines far out ot the conflict zones.

What Russia wants is to force the opening of NS2 and be the main gas supplier to the EU.