I have to take the jab to mantain my work

If I die, will I get to Heaven/Valhalla/Elysium ?
Or whatever there is after?

My haplogroup is C-V222, descendant of the C-V20 I hope to have honoured my Ancestors enough...I hope that I can be reunited with them.

Attached: 8368 - corrupted crying deepfried despair destroyed empty glitch sad textless void withered wojak.jpg (720x819, 646.05K)

cuck

>If I die, will I get to Heaven/Valhalla/Elysium ?
>will voluntarily commit suicide, instead of fighting like a man, because his global homo government told him to
No, you're going to hell.
SATAN SPEAKS, YOU WILL LISTEN BECAUSE YOU ARE HIS SLAVE NOW.

Attached: 1636599935471.png (680x911, 725.31K)

hello satan

It is easy to talk when you are free and you have something to live with.

Attached: RelievedCostlyArgali-mobile.jpg (416x640, 60.27K)

I assume you mean 'to live for', not with.
If so, I don't really, but you really shouldn't expect spiritual clemency when you don't even put up a fight.

cont.
It's the times we live in dude; you either submit to the evil or fight it, nobody is coming out of this unscathed.

Attached: 8ed74015196d3058cf63028104f6c1d8.png (2480x3508, 642.98K)

user, the mandates are already rolling back in many places. Soon it will be obvious what a fuckup the vaccines were, and those who resisted the tyrannical push to get them (less than 10% in my pathetic country) will be the ones who braved it out and can be proud of resisting. I am currently skipping university because I will not be vaccinated. I anticipate the mandates to end here within 6 months or at least a year. I encourage you, is there a way you can continue without that job, so you can come out of this episode of global idiocy proud to have stood firm?

I fought at my best, but I'm beaten, surrounded and dismayed

Anons, pray for me I need the power of kek

Attached: the ride never ends.jpg (250x250, 10.61K)

Sadly no, in my city almost everyone are fully vaccinated.

You had one job, this stupid thread was on page eight you fucking idiot.

Attached: how to sage.png (800x650, 172.06K)

Wait so if you don't take (((it))) you will lose your job? And be unable to sell your labor leaving you with no money to buy? So you won't be able to buy or sell without it? Good thing there isnt some kind of ancient text that also happens to be one of the most important texts that warned you about something like this.

>verification not required

stop being a poofter

no, because u know better

just dont take it u faggot

You are already finished anyway. Don't even believe in God and will willingly take whatever mark they wish to foist on you to avoid persecution (as foretold)

user, I'm not a glowie

The bible foretold that, I know

Attached: slow apu pepe.jpg (1080x1048, 113.4K)

Valhalla is reserved for warriors, not cowards.

So people who get into a shoot out with the police and die.

user, I can't fight anymore...
I need a miracle

Attached: jesus forgive.jpg (640x611, 44.81K)

I believe there is a Bible-verse saying something to the effect of "Blessed are those who are persecuted for their righteousness"

U aew weak. Weak must obey. So take the death jab and keep work until u die, make ur owner some more wealth.
/thread

I doubt you ever fought at all. This is you're first blooding, it was mortal, and you never raised a hand.

>if i cuck and obey like a good little bitch will i go to the afterlife for heroes?
lol

Can't you just lie? Do you have to prove that you're vaxed?

:) user, you gave me a little hope.
Thanks

Attached: Scotland 4.jpg (976x976, 134.46K)