Books

Hey pol, red/black-pilled newfag lurker here. For the past year you have opened my eyes, and I have found a shelter from all the one sided media and news/press (especially in my cucked to shit, globo dick sucking leftarded country). This is my first post, no need to check that.
What are some good books that would help me comprehend the situation that the world is in right now and possibly, prepare for what is coming? Talking economy/politics/conspiracy/self-sufficiency themes here.

Attached: communityIcon_8y1t233bkm251.png (255x256, 114.61K)

"all men created equal" means the amount of time you spend fucking off impacts the planet just the same as every other man, king or peasant.
also read the eagle and the shield

read stirner

>Fearing the black body
>Settlers: the mythology of the white proletariat
>Blood in my eye
>The wretched of the Earth

‘The Protocols of the Elders of Zion’. It describes everything that is happening to our societies in detail. The Jew is the ultimate enemy.

Attached: F60CBFFD-0104-4F91-89CA-F9D6885BF151.jpg (1284x1276, 386.99K)

Title says it all.

Attached: clown world chronicles cover.png (1376x1678, 2.43M)

Pic related is a good pick op.

Attached: orthodoxy and kingdom of satan.jpg (612x612, 57.25K)

I just read this one. I don't know if it helps you comprehend anything, but it does have a cute wolf girl in it.

Attached: sw1.png (1200x1800, 2.34M)

Mein Kampf, George Lincoln Rockwells collected works and siege. If you like history and want to have a good read i would suggest reading in Stahlgewittern by ernst jünger

This one, I have already. Not a bad read indeed.
Thanks for other author and book suggestions as well. Should keep me busy for a while.

The bible

Evola

For real OP, read a David Icke book. Robot's Rebellion is pretty legit.

Watch out for (((pyrite merchants))), user.

>The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
>Jewish Supremacism by david duke
>The International Jew by henry ford
>you gentiles by samuel maurice
>Conspirators' Hierarchy: The Story of The Committee of 300 by john coleman
>Bloodlines of The Illuminati by Fritz Springmeier
>guide to the global conspiracy by david icke
>Programmed to Kill: The Politics of Serial Murder by Dave McGowan
>The Rothschild Dynasty by john coleman
>The New World Order by A. Ralph Epperson

the Bible
on a pale horse
history of cental banking and the enslavement of mankind

read ellul

List of Books and Articles:
1984 by George Orwell
A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess
After-birth Abortion: Why Should the Baby Live? by Alberto Giubilini and Francesca Minerva (jme.bmj.com or Journal of Medical Ethics)
American Negro Problems by John Pepper
Animal Farm by George Orwell
A Real Case Against the Jews by Marcus Eli Ravage
Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
Catastrophic Terrorism: Tackling the New Danger by Ashton B. Carter, John Deutch and Philip Zelikow (foreign affairs)
Opinion: China Can Provide Certainties in an Uncertain World by Cui Hongjian (International Studies by the China Institute of International Studies)
CIA DOC 1035 960: Countering Criticism of the Warren Report by Clayton P. Nurnad
CIA letter to Dr. Clanon at California Medical Facility Vacaville, California concerning Vacaville’s connection to MKSEARCH (cia.gov)
Commentaries on the Civil War by Gaius Julius Caesar
Commentaries on the Gallic War by Gaius Julius Caesar
Common Sense by Thomas Paine
Confession of Faith by Cecil Rhodes
Constant Conflict by Ralph Peters (US Army War College Quarterly)
COVID-19 as a Case for Social Scoring Systems by Jesse Hirsh (cigionline.org or Centre for International Governance Innovation)
Creating a North American Community. Chairmen’s Statement. Independent Task Force on the Future of North America. Sponsored by the Council on Foreign Relations in association with the Consejo Mexicano de Asuntos Internacionales and the Canadian Council of Chief Executives.
Deception 101―Primer on Deception by Joseph W. Caddell
Dreams of "one Europe" need actions to match by Cui Hongjian (International Studies by the China Institute of International Studies)
E Pluribus Unum? The Fight Over Identity Politics by Stacey Y. Abrams; John Sides, Michael Tesler, and Lynn Vavreck; Jennifer A. Richeson; and Francis Fukuyama (Foreign Affairs)
Eugenics and the Nazis – the California Connection by Edwin Black (sfgate.com)

Attached: event201scenario.jpg (696x569, 102.93K)

Extremism and Insider Threat in the DoD by the Department of Defense Inside Threat Management and Analysis Center and DARPA
From a China Traveler by David Rockefeller (nytimes.com)
From Empire to Commonwealth by Philip Kerr (Foreign Affairs)
Here's how life could change in my city by the year 2030 by Ida Auken (weforum.org)
Industrial Society and its Future by Theodore John Kaczynski
Is The Time Ripe For The Slogan: ‘The United States Of Europe’? by Leon Trotsky (Pravda or marxist.org)
Jaffe Memo by Frederick S. Jaffe to Bernard Berelson (Planned Parenthood memo sent to Population Council)
Letter to American Workers by Vladimir Lenin
Letter To George Washington from G. W. Snyder Concerning Illuminati, Jacobin Club and Freemasonry (founders.archives.gov)
Marxism and the National Question by Joseph Stalin
Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
MIAC Strategic Report: The Modern Militia Movement by Missouri Information Analysis Center
Mind control using sound waves? We ask a scientist how it works by Antoine Jérusalem (weforum.org)
Occult Criminal Investigation by the City of Glendale Police Department
On the Jewish Question by Karl Marx
On Slogans by Vladimir Lenin
On the Shortness of Life by Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Propaganda by Edward Bernays
Revealed: Queen lobbied for change in law to hide her private wealth. Monarch dispatched private solicitor to secure exemption from transparency law by David Pegg and Rob Evans (theguardian.com)
Ruling Class Journalists by Richard Harwood (washingtonpost.com)
Salomon James de Rothschild Tours America Letters by Salomon James de Rothschild
Ship of Fools by Theodore John Kaczynski
The Agricola by Publius Cornelius Tacitus
The Art of War by Sun Tzu
The Book of Five Rings by Miyamoto Musashi

Attached: impactofscienceonsocietypage50.jpg (828x1161, 194.78K)

The construction of China's social credit system still needs to learn from international experience, but it does not accept false statements to discredit by Fan Zhengjie (European Studies of the China Institute of International Studies)
The Country School of Tomorrow by Frederick T. Gates (Publications of the General Education Board – Occasional Papers, No. 1)
The Dodd Report to the Reece Committee on Foundations by Norman Dodd
The Elephant in the Room. The biggest pain in Asia isn't the country you'd think by Barbara Crossette (foreignpolicy.com)
The Enchiridion by Epictetus
The Engineering of Consent by Edward Bernays
The Future of Man by Bertrand Russell
The Germania by Publius Cornelius Tacitus
The Gospel of Wealth by Andrew Carnegie
The Hard Road to World Order by Richard N. Gardner (foreign affairs)
The Impact of Science on Society by Bertrand Russell
The Mind has No Firewall by Timothy L. Thomas (US Army War College Quarterly)
The Next American Contribution to Civilization by Charles W. Eliot (foreign affairs)
The Open Conspiracy by H.G. Wells
The Populations Problem by Herman Daly
The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli
The Shadows of Power. The Council on Foreign Relations and the American Decline by James Perloff
The Struggle for Modern Tibet: The Autobiography of Tashi Tsering: The Autobiography of Tashi Tsering by Melvyn Goldstein, William Siebenschuh and Tashi Tsering
The Symbolism of the Beehive in Latter-day Saint Tradition by Val Brinkerhoff (at byustudies.byu.edu)
The United States and the New International Court by Manley O. Hudson (Foreign Affairs)
The Wars of the Jews by Titus Flavius Josephus
This credit card has a carbon-emission spending limit by Charlotte Edmond (weforum.org)
Toward a Neo-Reaganite Foreign Policy by William Kristol and Robert Kagan (Foreign Affairs)
UNESCO its Purpose and its Philosophy by Julian Huxley

Attached: quantumdottattoo.jpg (1204x1536, 307.43K)

Unilateral Geoengineering. Non-technical Briefing Notes for a Workshop at the Council on Foreign Relations by Katharine Ricke, M. Granger Morgan, Jay Apt, David Victor and John Steinbruner (cfr.org or businessdocbox.com)
What Is The Internet Of Bodies? And How Is It Changing Our World? by Bernard Marr (forbes.com)
Why Marxists Oppose Individual Terrorism by Leon Trotsky

Attached: scenariosforthefutureoftechnologyandinternationaldevelopmentpic2.jpg (750x700, 132.57K)

Pol is also one sided...