THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF Any Forums

Your mistake is obvious, you think that some people are good and some bad.
You obviously consider yourself good, so you have the RIGHT to defeat EVIL.
But humanity cannot be categorized in this way, because the truth is different.
We are the product of our environment and act accordingly to it.
Nobody is able to defy reality, so if you want to change someone views, remind them of it.
You want transexuals to change their ways. Instead of acting like complete animals, just give them bits of reality; Remind them that their big hands, their different skeletal structure, their genes or tell them about the real reason of transexualism. Weakness.
You see, in the current society men are weak and stigmatized, they don't have an example to follow and their feminine character doesn't allow them to lead a normal sexual life or get a normal relationship (hierarchical, where men take responsibility) with the opposite gender. They are constantly bombarded by calls to weakness (homosexuality, transexuality, liberalism, etc...), so it is obvious that sooner or later they give up to it.
We need to help those poor creatures, direct them towards strength and help them to accept reality.
Jews want you to hate others, but the world is not good or bad, it is what it is, and it is composed by happy people and sad/frustrated people.
You shouldn't accept their weakness, but you shouldn't see them as monsters either.

Attached: pepe-Dante.jpg (225x225, 8.66K)

Of course nobody is going to read my text, not many are able to put aside entertainment and exchange opinions with other humans.

bump

Attached: wizard kitty.jpg (960x604, 70.52K)

Fpbp

Maybe I should've separated my post in smaller parts, so people could chew information easier.

The problem is a ruling class devoid of noblesse oblige to the ruled that culturally, economically and legally incentivises dysgenia and malign-encourages such emasculation and for its own power-driven motives.

I understand this, but first we have to free the people from the Jewish brainwashing.
The left has some sort of direction, but the right does not, this is a problem.
We cannot just sit down and let them rule us out of existence.

tldr 10d

>the torturers of junko furuta weren't monsters
OP should receive the same treatment

Attached: 1334251556418.jpg (410x530, 90.61K)

I've never said that.

Attached: 1644055510447.jpg (497x342, 31.68K)

lol russia

good and bad are subjective human inventions. evil and good do not exist in reality.

tl;dr everyone i don't like (or is trying to hurt me) is evil. this doe not mean that i'm good.

now fuck off with your gay wall of text

Attached: Cute-Tiger-Eating-a-Cute-Panda-T-Shirt-800x800.jpg (800x800, 201.14K)

nah. I believed this garbage when I was younger, not anymore, and especially not in the last 2 years. The "other side" openly calls for your children to be taken from you, brainwashed, turned against you, for your job to be taken away, for you to be forcefully injected with experimental medicine you don't consent to, for the government to control every single aspect of your life, and for your ancestors history to be completely erased and rewritten. This is no simple difference of opinions, one "side" is objectively evil to biblical proportions

nope
I'd rather kill them all

I dont think I'm better than them. I just dont think they realize what's going to happen to them when enough young white men have been denied a future.

Unironically OP made a good thread.

Attached: 1642834564073.png (823x613, 453.87K)

No Buggery allowed.

Attached: 1643766712195.webm (320x180, 2.13M)

actually retarded

This is the psychological reason, which simply means the "story" or "lie" we tell ourselves for our sins. The reality is that it's as profitable as Hollywood to have 1% of your population undergo hormonal therapy and surgeries. Do you consider Thai people weaker for having the highest rate, or is it just sound economy? Yeah, OP shouldn't play with projection magic least he be prepared to get moneypilled

ベース

Attached: 1643734507185.gif (420x315, 1.91M)