The Rock attacks Joe Rogan for saying the n word

twitter.com/TheRock/status/1489784899397570561

Pathetic from both of them, because joe rogan apologized lmao

Attached: liveinapod.jpg (797x1097, 158.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d4WhHTIq45o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who cares. Obligatory viewing: youtu.be/d4WhHTIq45o

Has Jon Jewart responded yet as well or is he gonna go quiet?

They knew about this from the start, but they had to make a famous nigger to support him and then reveal the nigger word count video to make the supporting nigger turn on him. This is all a script, the goal is to completely destroy joe. I hope they destroy him and he goes rogue, but he likes the money too much so he wont be able to survive without a big jewish daddy paying his bills.

Attached: unkown30.png (384x369, 173.99K)

Joe Rogan is a nigger

What is with all the brother shit from the rock? He's Samoan but he's trying to be black.

These people have no idea how similar they are to commies.

>but he likes the money too much so he wont
What the fuck is with people, how rich do you need to be?
How much is enough?
What do they even spend it on once you've paid for the house & car?
If you gave me two million today, by the time I died in a few decades at least 1.4 of it would be divvied up among my family.
I dunno, love of money truly is the root of all evil

winslow is arguably worse than all of them. Lies constantly and pushes his shitty books to stupid boomers with TDS

Attached: MovingTheGoalposts.jpg (942x1317, 485.31K)

Correct.

Attached: ICantGo4HoursWithoutMentioningTrump.jpg (923x1260, 468.61K)

Bump

I think he holds a spot where people will be up in arms before he gets cancelled

>did you hear Joe said the "n-word"?
>yeah joe is a big meanie
>yeah let's tell the teacher on Joe
>we're telling the teacher on you Joe and you're going to be in the biggest trouble
This is literally how elementary school children behave.

The rock was in skit making fun of molesting little kids. Pervert scumbag.

That is not what "educated" means. Why can't niggers and their ilk use words properly.

>I'm going to defend this guy
>Oh, he said the no-no word?
>Time to throw him under the bus for brownie points
Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

>cancel joe rogan
>sets up a freedom of speech promoting podcast platform
>enough connections to attract others seen as “controversial”
>enough money to fund it own his own for 100 years let alone with promotions or advertising

…ok

Attached: D186D6BB-A426-4652-AA33-AB5E99FA07A1.jpg (801x1024, 113.87K)

>The Rock attacks Joe Rogan for saying the n word
Mulatto attacks gatekeeper for saying "nigger" in the most non offensive ways possible
Remind me why I should care

>the goal is to completely destroy joe.
I think you're right, but I think Joe is in on it and it's to completely demoralize his following.

No hes mixed but he called Joe Rogan 'brother' too in his support message to him.

>Bends the knee and apologizes for saying nigger
>Freedom of speech
Joe can die for all I care. Never watching him ever again.

He has always called everyone brother, not in a niggerdly way though.

He fucked up by responding in the first place, he showed blood so they dug deeper. He has even talked about how "you can't be canceled if you don't care" I don't know why he made the mistake.

Don Winslow has lost the fucking plot and needs to be killed, and not in Minecraft. The motherfucker wrote two great books, The Power of the Dog and The Cartel (among others), then went full psychotic TDS which absolutely destroyed his final book in that trilogy. Guy needs to be put out to pasture.

Not to mention he's a pedophile along with the whole lot of the Lincoln project crew. The main guy even admitted to it and they still have a platform to abuse children. like wtf?