The relationship between China is Russia is one of Master and Dog. Russia is China's bitch now...

The relationship between China is Russia is one of Master and Dog. Russia is China's bitch now, much like the US is Israel's.

Attached: a man and his bitch.jpg (2048x1152, 262.64K)

I will now begin to learn chinese every day

Russia is baiting them. Russia knows you can never trust a chinaman. China will try to stab them in the back as soon as possible. Everyone with a brain knows this.

Nurse, I need 10 mg of anti-copium stat, he’s having a seizure!

imagine being smaller than a chink

The only thing this faggot is good at is being China's servant. At least we are on the right side of history

>Russia is China's bitch now
stop shitposting and start cleaning my toilet already Stanislav

Attached: 1638950319162.jpg (500x724, 80.9K)

ok well the rest is a mess so good luck xi. here in the west they did not let us watch your olympic ceremony end. they played an ad. the dishonor of that behavior is a mark on me which i regret. great walls are built because of the diplomacy of my leaders.

Not the whole picture but yes.

Attached: download.jpg (311x162, 9.03K)

And?

This is a CIA psyop to try and make Russians insecure. China-Russia is an equal partnership. China knows very well that being treated as a junior partner can not make for a lasting relationship, after all that was what caused it to leave its alliance with the Soviet Union. Therefore China will not attempt to abuse any leverage it holds over Russia like how Khrushchev tried to over China.

>Russia is China's dog
China eats dogs.

Attached: Dog meat.jpg (1024x683, 87.15K)

>imagine being Americas bitch

Attached: 1855 .jpg (861x1000, 218.96K)

Explains why Putin is squirming around with Islamists. China literally has him in a cock-cage. I thought more of Russia though desu, but turns out they are bigger cucks than even most Euro countries

I am not a street sweeper.
It's not a psyop, it's a fact. There can be no equality between a country dying of aids and alcoholism and a state that builds thousands of kilometres worth of roads per year.

2x Starving Communists team up?

Yea I don't see this happening. Communism ain't exactly group friendly.

Classic pole simping for chinks over your white brothers lol. This is why I truly believe whites future is in the new world with this brother war shit behind us.

Get out of germany, rusnigger.

>and a state that builds thousands of kilometres worth of roads per year
you should look at the quality of those roads

Attached: 1633164735541.webm (320x580, 2.91M)

You mean those 'White brothers' who raped and murdered our people for ages and are still buttblasted by our mere existence? No thanks.

>b...b...believe me...c...Russia collapse is about to happen...just 2 more w...weeks..

ha ha ha ha ha ha

Dont die for globo homo pavel, its not worth it.

why does it feel like the anglo just lost history?

Yep all whites must put this shit behind us. You just don't realize how silly this European infighting all looks from the new world. My grandfather was one of the guys there on D day fighting for the kikes and it's sickening. But Germans who move here are quickly integrated and it's all forgotten. Chinks poos and niggers? Hell fucking no.

actually great though...but when i look at our own roads...ha ha ha ha ha

>sorry goyim , we have only money for shitskins

if you really a pole and not a kike shill...dont lift a fucking finger to help them.They want to fuck over Poland just like every other EU country.
Dont get psyoped because of past intereuropean quarrels.We are all brothers.

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

The shared Polish-Ukrainian history screams what we refuse to hear - that Poles are as much subhumans as the Hohols. Anyone who deals with Hohols becomes a subhuman by their influence

the hypocrisy of the eternal polack
>boats about being the only ones except for Mongolians to capture Moscow but then cry about muh Russian agression

Dude China is literally an unsustainable country, you can't have a long lasting country by enslaving your people that hard. They're like NK, but with more resources. Eventually they'll get stretched too thin when it turns out that 80% of their own population hates Xi

>actually great though
yeah thats why they have collapsing buildings every day...

Attached: 1625896806623.webm (626x360, 2.8M)

And russia isn't the best chance at "securing le white race!! XD" they literally irrelevant besides their old shitty nuke factories that will probably end up ending the world someday

Betrayed by your friend and wife is a thing. Differrent ethnic groups fighting together as one is even a bigger joke.

>their old shitty nuke factories that will probably end up ending the world someday
I wish...

Attached: 1626682104491.jpg (600x600, 137.16K)

you had a pretty good run with Austrians though

Attached: 1631524275188.jpg (812x727, 213.03K)

Don't go and jump on Chinese cock to spite them. Just don't do it. Chinks are like ants. One appears in your city and it's too late, before long they're everywhere and demanding you bend the knee to Xi and apologize for muh century of blahblahblah