What the fuck are they waiting on...

What the fuck are they waiting on? Hurry the fuck up you old ugly piece of shit and give me my free 150 sq ft shack on my 200 sq ft of land I don't own but just reside on. As long as I have internet and supplied narcotic(my choice)/food rations I gladly welcome the reset and the start of my retirement that would come 30 years early. Anyone willing to maintain the power grid, narcotic/internet supply, and food can be granted a 700 sq ft shack in compensation. If they wait too long their 8 trillion dollars is going to be as useless as our 8 dollars when everything is burning to the ground so hurry the fuck up I am ready fuck your kids fuck your future wife your fat ass is never landing anyway your garden and your stupid mcmansion I'm ready to have 0 responsibility own nothing and still be 10000 times happier than I am now.

Attached: Larry-Fink-BlackRock-Getty.png (1280x720, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FQXAqP6ReqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FINK IS AN ACCOUNTANT
BLACKROCK DOESNT REALLY HAVE A CENTRAL PLAYER THEY ARE FINANCIAL JANNIES

yea hurrry up none of this (((money))) will be worth anything soon
>must approve of credit currency as real so they can take all things so we (((own))) "nothing".
as long as nothing is diigtal hats on games like team fortress 2 right guys? we can just trade those. oh boy money can be credits for the kids the whores sells to epstein. im sure no guys will get any of that money tho. i mean whores are the only ones who can donate kids to the epsteins so, what worth is a man to the epsteins?

Nah, how about you gobble semen you lazy faggot

You do realize they're going to eventually kill you after you get UBI, right? You think they'd going to willingly keep around dead weight?

youtube.com/watch?v=FQXAqP6ReqY

Attached: JaffeMemoChart.jpg (1024x758, 219.49K)

they're going*

No thanks I'm willing to settle though, we can send everyone like you to Australia and Australia can be the place where you can shop on Tinder for your dream hippo and buy your dream 750k particle board box scrubbing shit off one of your gremlins asses on the 1 day of 7 you aren't chained up in the office. Already married with kids? Already miserable and the legwork is out the way, still getting on the boat to Australia though.

>i'm a loser neet and will sell out everyone else to save my own skin
You'll be lined up against the wall with the rest you little bitch boy faggot.

LOOK FUCK FACE WHATS NOT DEAD WEIGHT TO THESE COCKSUCKERS? CAN YO NAME ONE THING THEY WANT BESIDES LITTLE SLAVES? WHY WOULD THEY WANT TO FUND LITTLE SLAVES? YOUR GOING TO BE NIGGERS ON THE COTTON PLANTATION, EXCEPT NIGGERS WOULD BE TREATED BETTER, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO. THEYLL GET YOU TO DO WHAT THEY WANT.. BUILD ME A ROCKET TO GO TO MARS ETC, BY THREATENING YOU.

You Will Never Be A Useless Eater

The pods are suicide pods

And how are they going to accomplish that exactly? Their military will not comply with bombing their own grandmothers house, unleashing a real plague would endanger themselves. 1 dead nigger loaded up on fent and they couldn't protect the towns Target or the police stations from a tiny fraction of the population larping sympathy for free shoes most of wich had sub 80iq and you think they could defend anything whatsoever with a few hundred million starving with nothing left to lose?

>NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO
cope more defeatist cuckold glowie

YOUR NOT BETTER BECAUSE YOU BUILD ROCKETS. YOUR NOT BETTER BECAUSE YOU CAN DO SURGERY. NOTHING YOU TO DO "THEM" IS NOT DEAD WEIGHT. ONLY MONEY MATTERS. WHEN THERE IS NO TRADING GOING ON, ALL THAT MATTERS TO THEM IS "MONEY" STILL.

you are all morons if you can't get that. Trading isnt just 1 thing. money has to have a backing. They know that a real trade system will not include selling and buying of stolen property, aka calling whites niggers and selling us as cattle to get money from the bankers.
i just dont know here, tell me what you think money is. if you think money is legit you are an idiot. if you think nothing is wrong and gufaw, you are an idiot. theyll treat everyone like dead weight. there is nothing that isnt dead weight to them. They are psychopaths

they will use stupidity. they are doing so many fake things the real morons aka military wouldn't know when its real or not.
they want to whittle down society to that level of understanding and intelilgence so there real plan can go. you can only go so far tho, thinking theyre going to get any moves in. they are in a corner right now and are throwing things out. giving an inch screws everything up.

I think they are actually testing out a more brutal 'mass-homelessness' model in Portland, LA, and other cities. If they can get by simply by handing out lots of addictive drugs and allowing 'street camping,' they'll probably just do that in EVERY city.

Lmao please you retarded bitch hope there's a picture of you floating around with Epstein somewhere lest your ass is in the same bread line as the rest of us and your 90k sys admin job(fap on discord for 7 hours, help boomers log in to email for 20 mins while pretending you have more value than a fast food fry cook) or your 200k in crypto (actually just 200k cheeto dust particles wedged in moms basement carpet) isn't going to save you.

Lmao you probably live in a shit hole studio apartment at best and your most expensive posession is a 2011 toshiba laptop. I have more guns and ammo than you could ever hope to own you little faggot. Enjoy your lonely descent into depression, globohomo kikes will never help you.

They wouldn't be able to significantly impact population numbers without also collapsing the supply chain in which there would be no fooling anyone anymore because it wouldn't matter what a commander or CNN said entire government would start going up in flames as a result of the ramen noodle quest collateral.

they dont care about supply chains. dead white people is all they want. they can print money to infinity they dont care it doesnt matter to them

Studio apartment yep, 500 sq ft, $400 a month and it includes utilities and lawn service. I make 6 figures and all I do is watch tv and hand old lonely gambling addict ladies spending their dead husbands pension a coke or pepsi with a little sweet talk so that they give me a 10% tip on their 5k jackpot or whatever else they win. I could hardly even call what I do work and I still would rather hack 2/3 of my apartment off and sit at home because it would be less I have to clean and would require 0% of the effort opposed to the 1% I exert now on a daily basis so I can't even imagine the plight of the people who are actually have a rough go of it or digging dirt outside 12 hours a day. I'm degenerate as fuck, excessive gambling and hard drug use, I uber $100 hookers that probably have herpes to my studio dump, but at least I'm not delusional and wanting to spawn children so they can have the pleasure of being invaded and likely murdered by brown people.

Damn nigga you demoralized as fuck. Go to church.

Attached: 20hrsinMS.png (739x493, 519.23K)

Well if white people is their goal then guess the supply chain still collapses because it sure as shit isn't the niggers deliberately getting obese for disability gibs that are driving semis. "Brown replacement" isn't a thing anymore in terms of stealing our jobs. They aren't coming here to send money home, they want to live here because south america is a destitute pit and if the white population who has half a brain can't afford to live here and no white tax money exists anymore so the brown people can sit at home everything still collapses. Print as much money as you want you can throw it in the fire to keep warm or use it as wall paper do you not know about Venezuela?

kek baste