False flag incoming?

false flag incoming?
nypost.com/2022/02/04/bloomberg-accidentally-reports-that-russia-invaded-ukraine
>Bloomberg made a blunder. The financial news site accidentally reported that Russia had invaded Ukraine Friday afternoon with a headline on its homepage.
>“Live: Russia invades Ukraine,” read a jarring headline on Bloomberg’s homepage at around 4 p.m.
>It stayed up for about 30 minutes, according to Olga Lautman, a Russian analyst who posted the message on social media.
>Users who clicked on the eye-popping story — which comes as Russian troops mass on the Ukrainian border and US officials warn of a potential invasion — were shown an error page.
>Reached for comment by The Post, Bloomberg said that it had accidentally posted a pre-written headline.
>“We prepare headlines for many scenarios and one of those headlines was inadvertently published at around 4 PM ET today on our website,” a Bloomberg News spokesperson wrote in an email. “We deeply regret the error.”
youtube.com/watch?v=3c66w6fVqOI

Attached: ukraine.png (1031x1001, 608.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/cEF3Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oopsie! Just one of those everyday blunders that a handful of us will remember many years down the line.

Does anyone know the ((name)) of the original Bloomberg author?

>Whoopsie! My bad. False flag is scheduled for next week

>accidentally
mutts will actually believe this

Attached: Trumpenstein.jpg (219x230, 9.41K)

>many years
kek try 2 days from now on

Did anyone save the article?

Bump.

Attached: 1643985826453.png (383x681, 486.39K)

Does anyone have an archive of the article?

It's "Germany Invaded Poland" all over again.

fpbp

Attached: hl2 vs boston.jpg (1196x444, 139.54K)

Now, pause for a moment, and think to yourself that the overwhelming majority of Amerimutts will forget this story within twenty four hours.

Attached: Criticise Israel on human rights Silence in Western media Criticise China instead.png (815x750, 363.07K)

remember when politico "accidentally" revealed Kamala Harris as Biden's VP pick 3 weeks before the actual announcement? Strange thing was that nobody reported on it.

Politics is simply theatre, essentially WWE. The sooner you realise this, the more sense it will make

Attached: Criticise Israel on human rights Silence in Western media..png (816x743, 297.68K)

WOOPSIE POOPSIE SORRY ABOUT THAT

This.

>“We prepare headlines for many scenarios and one of those headlines was inadvertently published at around 4 PM ET today on our website,” a Bloomberg News spokesperson wrote in an email. “We deeply regret the error.”

Attached: 65f3bf6d586be2da8d52ccb7ae20e21b_c12d51862748c80110db5cb872974fc4.jpg (392x280, 19.14K)

It doesn't sound like there was anything to archive. Clicking the link was a 404. It was just the headline. Though i suppose that could have been archived. I'll dig a little and see what I can find.

WMDS AND SLEEPER CELLS

archive.fo/cEF3Y

Attached: IMG_20220205_175429.jpg (937x4292, 675.27K)

a bot is doing their dogshit articles.

most will never hear it. meanwhile it's front page on every Russian news site

>i-i-it was an accident!
Riiiight.

Attached: 090.jpg (1123x1200, 186.67K)

Allow me to explain what happened here:

Bloomberg is a major news feed and such things will have automated queues to control publishing via a CMS. An entry was put in for this event and someone fat-fingered the date. Why would they have this queued up in this way? Because the timing is extremely important. The strategy is to do an all-media propaganda push claiming Russia has invaded Ukraine. it will be bullshit, but the news is reporting it everywhere all at once, BREAKING NEWS. Obviously the timing will be key so they are preparing in advance. Once the western public believes it they will rush their troops into action and claim they've responded rapidly and pat themselves on the back.

They will literally just lie that Russia has invaded and attack Russia. People are gullible idiots so of course it will work. The Russians know the strategy, so expect a surprise.