Is god hate fags true? >>>/y/catalog is yaoi yahweh?

is god hate fags true? is yaoi yahweh?

Attached: jesus-yahweh-640x320.jpg (640x320, 58.52K)

It doesn't take a genius to figure out what they were doing in Sodom to get punished by God

Attached: Sam.png (213x248, 91.82K)

There aren't many specific groups of people in the bible who are deliberately singled out as damned and that god specifically hates. The bible could not be possibly more clear that God hates homosexuals

GOD HERE.
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK FAGS
FUCK REDDITORS

Attached: 777.jpg (959x960, 291.84K)

its not so much that the biblical god hates fags as he hates sin. he wants us to repent and be saved. someone who hasn't repented cannot be saved. you can't be proud of sin and expect to go to bible heaven. you have to say "sorry" and try not to do it again.

No, Jesus was queer
John 13:23

>jewish tribal council
Moses:
>any problems?
>it's pretty bad
>people are stealing each other's goods,
>giving false testimony against each other at tribunals/abitration councils
>the men are spread disease and undermining family stability by fucking each others' wives and even each other at times
>children are rebelling against their parents
>they're even worshiping other tribes' gods, which threatens any unity we once may have had
>and they're even using the name of the Nameless One as a curse word
Moses: sounds bad. any ideas what we can do about all of this
Elder:
>i've carved these rules against such behaviour into these stone tablets
>all you need to do is carry them to the top of that mountain, bring them down and say that God carved them
>the plebs are so stupid, they might just believe it.

Homosexuality has been a part of human nature from the beginning, and always will present in our populations. Homosexuality is even common in the animals kingdom with different species doing homosexual acts.

Bro... You don't exist. Take your pills.

My pills are SSRI garbage that cause erectile dysfunction, I prefer mushrooms. Besides, that's how I saw those holy numbers anyways, seeing someone's username getting replaced with '777' for a fraction of a second, I've been gnostic since, fuck atheism.

Brainwashed by religion = brainwashed by drugs

I'm not religious though, I'm not a Christian, Catholic, Zoroastrian, etc. I just know that there's a divine higher power, that's it. God didn't show himself as Yeshua, Yahweh, or whatever to me, I only saw the holy numbers.

>is yaoi yahweh?

Please say it isn't so ;_; I fucking love yaoi

Attached: th.jpg (400x630, 30.13K)

Trips of truth.

I am a human. I create my fate.
You are an religious animal. You do that the "god" days to you.

Yeah you didn't understand a fucking thing that I said, I've done all the things that would constitute as sins in the "bible" and yet I still encountered divinity, the creator wouldn't you to be a scared faggot who fears judgement, live your life the way you want it.

>tfw you'll never experience being a mongrel qt in a futuristic dystopia shit-hole ruled by a computer, where society is expected to adhere to strict rules, and where hair color dictates social status, and one superior blond male fancies you and make you his pet, then puts a cock-ring on you that you can't easily take off, stalking you for years but you can't let go because a part of you is so used to him (and also the cock ring) until your jealous ex boyfriend finds you, drugs you, and cuts the cock ring off but has to castrate your balls in the process, then fast-forward and somehow you and the blondie both die in a fire, lighting one last cigarette together

;___; real life sucks

Attached: kusabi-92.png (512x372, 82.14K)

*wouldn't want you

In Sodom they tried to fuck an angel as soon as he walked into the city.

Being an out of control whore was my guess*

Hi Russia man
How are you?

Attached: ai-no-kusabi-riki-and-iason-relationship-1024x384.jpg (1024x384, 44.15K)

It's pretty hot how they found these male angel looking things so beautiful they were overcome with lust.

Details? I never read.

This reminds me

I should make a geopolitical yaoi

Maybe the blonde is a Russian and the dark haired one is a "hachik" or something

Toronto is "out of control"

Attached: toronto.gif (2046x1531, 3.99M)

Are you guys telling me you wouldn't tie this guy up and fuck him?

Attached: 461da1b39676a95d74df09c033988093.jpg (736x736, 107.02K)

So is Paris for that matter
Berlin
Stockholm
London
New YORK City
San Fransisco
Los Angeles
Vancouver
Seattle
Portland

Attached: paris bus.webm (180x320, 1.79M)

where did yall go? I want to talk about yaoi

tldr

Russia don't ignore me ;__;

are you cute? Have you ever thought about sex with another dude before?

spirituality is real and there's more to life than this material world, you don't have to pick up a christcuck bible to know that, i know that i never read one.

Attached: US20060072226A1.png (463x491, 47.8K)

russian yaoi

Attached: 383ce4a2117d4470b8347da2156d7f76.png (1000x750, 293.19K)

more russian yaoi

Attached: загрузка.jpg (300x168, 8.9K)

God lol, its all tall tales written by men to enforce their version of conformity.

>I am a human. I create
incorrect.
for you are merely the shaper of the clay, not the creator of it.
you literally cannot fathom creation.

I have seen this one, although not un-blurred but
what is happening here? Taking a shit by force?
Thank you by the way Russian man :3

Are all of the peacekeepers married btw?

Who knew a statue can have such cute feet *blushes*

Attached: 69d745ae7fe8e4d87daea9b512ba94a0.jpg (538x810, 50.22K)

The size difference between these 2, and the sensual tension. My anus is throbbing.

Attached: putinbush.jpg (2048x1631, 258.44K)

>tfw this will never be you
;-;

Attached: 1642256704039.png (1530x1129, 471.02K)

God hates Australia. Land of the sodomite damned.