Answer me, user!

What have you done to defend our democracy???!!

Attached: 369043-abe_simpson.jpg (320x312, 8.7K)

I voted for joe biden

downloaded and shared cp

wth. so you share in the blame for turning this country into a communist dystopia

Infected couple of niggers with AIDS.

i went to work while the fbi raided my house and stole my guns

Today I used a public toilet that wa recently replaced with another form of infrastructure.

I continued to use the area as a toilet, that is the tradition of my people.

No I stopped evil orange man.Even my late grandpa voted to stop him.

eh. I can't stand Trump or Biden. Or Trump or Hillary. why do we get such lousy candidates.

>defend democracy
lol. lmao

you think it's funny? you think it's a joke???? back in my day!

We're not a democracy. The founding fathers were a bunch of fucking masonic faggots, they never cared for freedom.
If we were a democracy:
In the 60s whites could simply start a referendum to ship all black to Africa
Vote to repeal property taxes
Vote to execute every commie
Etc, etc.
My vote means nothing. The ballot is toilet paper. I don't have a voice. Instead I'm supposed to hope that some faggot senator will do what I want?
Unfortunately this faggot republic is already minority white, so even democracy can't save it.

democracy (including representative democracy or "republicanism") is just soft communism. fuck you

said nigger many times out loud and without consequence.

i helped the media call sargon a pedophile (true story)

you make some good points. myself, I see things from a religious viewpoint rather than an ethno-nationalist viewpoint. I am not white but the thing is I find what you say a lot more relatable than sjw gibberish wanting to turn kids homo. I am convinced what has brought down this country is spiritual. it is a problem that's spiritual and then these other problems are just symptoms of that spiritual disease.

>What have you done to defend our democracy???!!

I am just ripping off globo homo as a reservist, i would never ever fight anyone for this fucking system.Even a little speck on my uniform would be too much.But thanks for the free money and training...anyway...fuck your system

the Germans are at at it again!

yeah, democracy is a terrible and stupid idea. I just think it's fun to say "our democracy" like these liberals keep saying now.

we have a democracy?

Attached: surprise pikachu high definition hd.png (1731x1506, 458.07K)

argued with a russian not under a news article

so they say..... democracy sure is terrifying... I wish we had some say in our government

(((Democracy)))
I can’t believe half of these people get to drive cars and raise children and take care of animals and vote.

dude the german military is so run down...they only thing they can spare is 5000 kevlar helmets to Ukraine.
They are not only evil but also incompetent.
the Navy lacks ships,the Army lacks ammunition, the airforce lacks spareparts

feels good

wasn't merkel east german?

Merkel was a globo homo plant from the getgo, her father settled in east germany voluntarily

well try not to pull off any coups from any beer halls... honestly I just hope you can manage to avoid having the vaccine forced on you... I feel bad for you Germans... I would imagine it's been an occupation government since the Allies won... and I hope one day everyone knows the truth about the alleged "Holocaust" and German "normie" population can be woken up from brainwashing

Based

I know the US military is incredibly corrupt after being in it for 20 years. It made me hate the US government, so good to be out and retired.
Is your military bad with corruption? Is money allocated and misspent or stolen or both? Is it getting funding?

i'm sorry, user. i just hate democracy so much it's unreal

I'm with you 100%, we're all victims of this evil system