Canada

All means are good in the fight against the fascist anti-vaxxers

Attached: canad.jpg (1080x702, 69.59K)

this seems like a lie because it is two versions
did they buy it or did they ban it?

Attached: (((ezra levant))).jpg (1066x524, 77.38K)

agreed

Based, I claim I am Jewish all the time when it's useful

So they can do that to combat truckers or protesters, but not house homeless?

The people fighting against forced injections are fascist... somehow... also, we've always been at war with Eastasia. Enjoy your chocolate rations!

Who cares. Canadians choose to sleep in their vehicles when they go camping. Thanks for saving us money

YA KNOW TRUDEAU

ITS VERY SIMPLE TO PUT AN END TO THE HONKING
JUST LIFT THE VAXX MANDATE

ITS UNJUSTIFIED
WAS THE FLU VAXX EVER MANDATED
FUCK OFF ALREADY

Attached: 1643526047684.jpg (1024x538, 79.17K)

I refuse to believe the government can spend money this way. I know our government wastes a FUCK TON of our money but they have to at least pretend it's going towards things that there's a paper trail for. There's no way they can just throw hundreds of thousands of dollars at random shit like this on a whim

this is insanely fucking evil

>I refuse to believe the government can spend money this way.
It's fake.
"instructed" kek

Truckers have cabs, btw.

Do these fucktards not know that most truckers can sleep in their cabs?

They will just print more lel

Owner/operators, guys that own their own trucks and run their own business, which most of the truckers protesting are, have trucks that you can sleep in quite comfortably.

The hotels should take the government’s money and rent the rooms anyway

8 hours of idling on a diesel engine is probably cheaper in costs than a hotel

Attached: 54635465463546436.png (897x729, 634.93K)

thats exactly what a fascist gov looks like.

Hotels are a waste of the revolution, comrade. Better spent on bottles and fuel for the "Big Day".

free rooms for the truckers.. paid by JT

>democracy

based ancap

They don't want the 77% supermajority of Canadians that support the truckers to be able to come support them. This is what they call "our democracy", not to be confused with real democracy.

ALL TRUCKS IN CANADA NEED TO STOP ROLLING NOW

They will not negotiate until they are forced to negotiate. Even with a truck strike I estimate 70% they start war with Ukraine to attempt distraction and to call the truckers unpatriotic.

Attached: This is how you get a truck strike.png (718x918, 993.54K)

>take the government’s money

I think you mean the citizen's tax money. Did anyone pass a spending bill for this ? Want to bet this is covid "emergency" spending ?