When will this end?

A new law has come into force in Austria, making it compulsory for everyone over the age of 18 to be vaccinated against Covid-19. The measure, implemented from Saturday, means Austria is the first country in Europe to mandate inoculation against Covid-19 for all adults.

While several countries have mandated the vaccine for medical staff, care workers, or people over a certain age, Austria is first in the EU to broaden the measure to cover the entire adult population.

Despite the measures coming into force, authorities will not start checking citizens for their vaccination status until mid-March. Fines range from €600 to €3,600 for those who refuse to get vaccinated.

The mandate expires in January 2024, but it could end earlier if the pandemic allows.

rt.com/news/547961-covid-jabs-mandatory-austria/

Attached: simpbus.jpg (1158x780, 295.65K)

YOU WILL RIDE ZE IMPFBUS UND YOU WILL BE HAPPY

Attached: 1613712785938.png (383x550, 164.64K)

Austria is kike and ZOGGED very hard. It's the homeland of Hitler, of course the kike want to poison every living austrian.

Attached: austriazog.jpg (1441x705, 177.27K)

Austria and Switz are cucked by default.
Literally non countries that act like some base of operation for globohomo in Europe

aw man i wish they forced that here i would love to shoot zogbots and glowing niggers and antichrist lovers

austria is a bad joke of history

Attached: 4c810b96-65ef-430d-acff-a26b977aaa4f.jpg (640x479, 75.14K)

Well, it’ll just show the world that even with a 100% vaccination rate, their vax still doesn’t work

>At the time of the announcement, Austria had one of the lowest vaccination rates in western Europe, with only 65% inoculated against the deadly virus according to data from Johns Hopkins University. As of February 2, over 75% of Austrians are now fully vaccinated.

yeah I'm sure the unvaccinated are the problem

another country to add

Attached: 1020.png (945x85, 7.47K)

Why are Ostriches like this?

This is what happens when you let old people run things.

>Almost every country in europe relaxing on restrictions
>The inlaws go full retard
Why are austrians like this?

Attached: D6D9F341-C9EA-4C69-B214-7D2EA6EA7EB0.png (420x363, 184.68K)

they don't want 100%, they want 100% of wh*tes

What about another Austro Hungarian compromise? We kill your lefties and let you go to Balaton twice a year.

there have been enough leaks already, showing that austrias so called "Experts", yes the guys advising our government in almost all decisions, are on Pfizers payroll

who would have thought

It went back to 68% cause nobody wanted booster

Nice law you got there.
Still not taking it.

oy vey

>Fines range from .22 to .50 for those who try to control the population.

Its up to 600
And then theoretically up to 3600 if you lose court challenge (which is the illegal part of law)
600 and 3600 is for ppl who make €10,000+ per month

Revenge against Hitler, 100%. Jews have awaited this for a long time and now they intend to savor it.

Will the spirit of Hitler rise again if the blood of his people cries out to him from his own soil?

Pray.

We should unironically declare war on them, and annex/liberate them.

I spend copious amounts of time planning how I would defend myself in a self-defense situation, legally, in minecraft.

>step 1: point gun at antichrist lover
>step 2: pull trigger
>step 3: put body in fire pit
>step 4: do tribal dance and sound a mating call
why overcomplicate everything?

Im just not going to take it

Oh wow, did not know that. And a quick search shows they’re still pissing their pants in fear about cases in those countries. Very interesting

Because they got themselves confused with Australia that's doing the same thing lol.