Bidenbros... it's over

Bidenbros... it's over

Attached: 13502642761.png (239x482, 97.43K)

Two more years

It would be hilarious if Trump won again.
I don't know if it's likely or not but I think it would be worth it just for the massive seethe.
There's few things to look forward to in life and this is one of them.
I don't care if he's a zionist shill.
I'm just bored and want the funny tweets back again.

Isnt it about time for a gay president though?

Two more years of inflation, declining living standards, rising crime rates and congressional gridlock. It's over. Trump-sama, I kneel

Attached: 60c.png (335x506, 324.01K)

A Trump/DeSantis administration would be the best bet. Even if Trump does win he has one term before he has to go. You get what, 1 year if that of honeymoon before they go back to gridlock. After Trump leaves, DeSantis would then be a shoe in for 2028.

15.6% is pretty high for someone that said they weren't running again.

I liked every single one of Trump's tweets during his Presidency.

Was the greatest ever.

"Suck my dick, Rocketman. I'm Old? Well you're short! Suck it!"

"That old jackass and his protuding nipples! Disgusting!"

Maybe you should run

He actually said he was running again or that he planned too. He was going to let "fate" decide or some bullshit.

Why would anyone want Trump back in? He was the most entertaining candidate at the time and the immediate leftist meltdown was hilarious, but he never really did anything but play golf, eat kfc and tweet while in office. Then he basically called an insurrection, got his most adamant fanbase to storm the capital resulting in a woman dying and then abandoned those that came to his aid.

The border fence is incomplete and falling apart, the tariffs did nothing and manufacturing is steadily decreasing yet, he's pro-vax and wants to continue pumping military and foreign aid whilst the US falls apart.

>Then he basically called an insurrectio
An insurrection where no one has been charged with insurrection.

>The border fence is incomplete and falling apart
The boarder fence was blocked in congress. Just the kind of low information Canadian nigger that you would expect on pol.

>Biden says he plans to run for reelection in 2024 'if I'm in good health'
so basically no

To be honest I think they would have gotten him out already if it weren't for the last 2 brain cells in Bidens head firing and telling him how bad he want's to be president. Imagine trying for so long and so hard and finally getting in, only to be a fucking dunce. The dems see this and are trying their best to get him out. But really what do they have IF they get him to give up the position? Fucking Heels Up Harris and everyone hates her. I really hope Biden stays for the entire 4 years so we can watch a man fall apart in real time.

>The boarder fence was blocked in congress

Wasn't that his main selling point to the entire campaign? What's even the purpose of voting if there's so much bureaucracy and red tape nothing can actually ever change?

Welcome to politics leaf. The first time around congress saw him as just a fluke, and he was a fluke. But he did get a lot of shit done that never gets talked about because he couldn't keep his orange fingers off of twitter. The difference this time around is that he's the leader of the Republican party and he has a ton of of support from the American public. If the house and the senate both go Republican majority and he wins 2024, I think we are going to see some serious shit. At the very least you will see the wall going up because retard Republicans finally realize that the Democrats are building a voter base from illegal wetbacks coming over the boarder.

hes draining the swamp. new house new senate

America is going to shit no matter who gets elected, might as well pick the guy with the funny tweets.

The stock market is going to crash under Biden's watch which means the "Wealth Effect" is going to go away meaning that the real economy is going to get fucked in the ass as no one wants to spend money meaning we'll see a business contraction and we'll be in a deep recession right in time for Election Day. I think Trump wins.

>Implying vooooting matters
Kys

If he runs again, he'll probably win. Inflation typically requires heavy rate cuts and a lot of time to stave off. I doubt they'll cut rates severely enough to make a difference between the midterms because the rate cut will put us into a short-term recession. So they'll probably keep making smallish cuts, hoping it will go away. But it won't, it'll just send us into a double-barreled recession.
Biden is toast. If he had the Fed jack up rates right now by a few points at least, he'd lose a lot more seats in the midterms, but have a much higher chance at reelection.

Why would people elect Trump again? He did nothing except cucking to Jews

He makes the establishment seethe. What else do you need?

i think this would be good. however there's going to be a lot of rinos trying to derail trump in the primary. i've also noticed the media trying to manufacture a feud between trump and desantis. hopefully no one falls for it.

Until the boomers die off, there's no way around the Jew question. But they have almost no support among millennials or zoomers, so their days are numbered anyway.