Fuck aryans

These are the masterrace

Attached: 1643275482895.jpg (1280x622, 184.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_of_Russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The sheer size of those lads

Attached: RDT_20220113_1545481631235047903471579.jpg (642x377, 32.18K)

the power of horse meat

who the fuck are these barbarians?

Well, yeah, duh. Look at those fuckers. They look awesome

Lol back in the fifteenth century, the small Moscow principality, which was smart enough to use gunpowder guns (unlike the barbarians of the Mongols, who could not think of anything better than the endless robbery of the occupied territories), destroyed the Mongols, unified Russia and subjugated these Asian lands, and then Europeanized them.

Attached: 868823c3-ad62-47fe-a18c-7fbe285d653a_800x600.jpg (800x600, 67.04K)

Think there's something hidden in the orb?

You will CHOKE on kazakh cum!

They are the ones that killed 10 million people 800 year before the Germans did.

these guys are hired for their size.

Im 184 that looks like 200 at least

So far, the Kazakhs have been choking on Russian sperm for the last couple of centuries.

Attached: 1287388347_vrasploh.jpg (1000x397, 89.16K)

honestly, mongols should be revered. they're one of the most badass groups in history. they were probably justified considering the amount of retardation on the planet during their reign.

they were rulers of humanity and not magic like usury and compliance via the kikes.

Attached: pepe2.jpg (512x512, 32.75K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_of_Russia
no

Their propaganda sucks. Morons forgot to not put their president to the photo. Average Kazakh is just average like their president.

guys in the middle are just manlets

Attached: 47.jpg (300x354, 17.53K)

even these big niggas couldn't infiltrate the land of the aryans though

Attached: file.png (1184x288, 238.12K)

His sons and grandsons did

FUCK YOU SIR!

Attached: gfg.png (690x843, 513.79K)

Chengis Khan height ~168 cm.

Aryan literally means noble and if you actually look at Hitlers work, he did not mean physically aryan but spiritually and honorary. There is a great tendency for whites to be Aryan due to their origin but like the Japanese it does not preclude other peoples from manifesting Aryan principles in their own manner.

Remember that the Jews always project their own evil philosophy onto their victims to hide what they are doing which is a brilliant strategy.
Imagine that the Jews have tricked the entire world into believing the Germans had the beliefs of zionists and satanists. Its like watching a movie where machines are claiming Neo is the one stealing from them and that the architect is the god humanity should worship.

Attached: 1614354509805.jpg (720x541, 29.82K)

Lol. Firstly, this motherfucker is a Tajik, not a Kazakh. Secondly, for this photo he was fined a huge amount, put in jail for 10 days and then deported from Russia. And the whore and traitor to the race was also fined.

“After the detention, a recording with Bobiev appeared on the network. On it, he says that he is not on trial, but he has already been held accountable in Russia for his antics. “I sincerely apologize, I apologize, I will never do this again. I will never again, I swear I will never do such a thing,” he said. In a video from the police station, he apologized to “every representative of the Russian people” for inappropriate photos against the backdrop of the temple and a girl dressed in a police jacket.

“Such bastards have neither nationality nor religion. There is absolutely nothing acceptable about his behavior. This is immoral, idiotic behavior and an insult not only to Russians, Orthodox Russians,” said a representative of the Tajik diaspora.

According to Davlatov, in Tajikistan, the 23-year-old prankster "will be spit in the face if they let him go home." The head of the Union emphasized that Bobiev humiliates the Tajiks, because in Muslim culture, even a husband and wife keep their distance in public. The representative of the diaspora added that he would like the blogger to be punished to the maximum and in Russia.

Attached: 1042997406_0_0_768_432_1920x0_80_0_0_d4c6adf81a3d400fda451ec68916addc.jpg (1920x1080, 182.83K)

>Be Osman
>Break out from Ilkhanate occupied Seljuk Empire
>Spread rumors about how you are descendants of Oghuz Khagan which was completely made up
>Subjugate bigger khaganates such as Akkoyunlu and Karakoyunlu due to your claim
>Your descendants conquers Africa,MENA, 1/4 of Europe etc.
Pretty chad move if you ask me

Attached: 1642868815967.png (500x500, 241.9K)

By the way, I don’t think that in the rainbow states of nigerica, if a negro takes a picture with a white whore sucking dick in front of the Statue of Liberty, something will happen to him, because normal white Americans are an endangered race.

Russia is a poor shithole full of whores and drug addicts but this is quite possibly one of the most based things a country with white people has done in the last 50 years.

I never watched the sequels i only remember the chateau fight and the highway chase scene. The first one was the best one

Cultural achievements = 0

>poor shithole full of whores and drug addict

You just describend you own country, muttoid

>mongol empire at greatest extent
>under his son
>didn't include aryavarta
>his sons did
are you retarded?

Yes, I agree that in the current situation, Russia is not the richest country (although if compared with Ukraine, then in Ukraine per capita GDP and living standards are 3-4 times lower than in Russia). Apart from Moscow and St. Petersburg, there are few places in Russia where you can live at the European level. All because of 70 years of Soviet anti-Russian Jewish heritage and thanks to Putin, who destroys Russia and steals endlessly.

your worst nightmare Mutt

so... niggers?

you dream of niggers now?
they really do live in your brain rent free huh?

My country is as well not denying it lol

Feel bad for you bros. You have so much land and potential (we do as well but we squander it). Jewtin literally allows millions of disgusting Muslims in your country, how do you guys not fight back against it? I wish you guys a future where your leader is actually pro Russian and not some chink and immigrant lover

what's based about jailing people for hurting someone's feelings?
god damn you people are retarded