Choose the white pill

The ultimate and final form of the redpill is the whitepill. After you decoupled yourself from the kike propaganda and accept reality and look at statistics, you realize that white people are just superior, and no matter what or how hard the kikes are pushing their propaganda, niggers and poos are just incapable of socially advancing to the level of white people. We are so OP that it takes them a constant stream of endless anti-white guilt-baiting propaganda to just knock us down a notch.
I know the inherent nature of white people. I know the inherent nature of niggers and jews too. And people will only really learn on their own skin. If it gets worse (and it WILL get much worse), it just means it will get better later. People learn on their own skin. The constant nigger glorification will make those that don't relax get redpilled by their own experiences.
All in all I'm confident that white people will prevail, and sooner or later we will have a race conscious society.

Attached: white.jpg (474x638, 39.62K)

It's kinda cringe to say "I am proud to be white." I mean sure it's good to be white and happy or whatever but are you proud of yourself? Because that's all what it matters? At the end of the day if you are sad, depressed or shitty your race or sex or country won't help u much

you're still jewed. If a nigger says he's proud to be black or that he's unapologetically black or he promotes afrocentrism or pan africanism or whatever other copes, you wouldn't bat an eye. Kike propaganda convinced you that everyone should be proud of their own race and heritage except white people. Now I hate using the term white too because it's a jew invented term, but I am proud to be hungarian and of european descent, but yes I'm proud to be white aswell

Based goulashnigger

Attached: 1641240433189.jpg (180x280, 10.98K)

It's also cringe when black people say I am to be black or whatever. Of the seven deadly sins, theologians and philosophers reserve a special place for pride. Lust, envy, anger, greed, gluttony and sloth are all bad, the sages say, but pride isthe deadliest of all, the root of all evil, and the beginning of sin.

I'm an American, motherfucker.

I'm proud of what I've done, not who I am.
>t. philosopher user

Shut the fuck up you niggerloving cuckold faggot
>Kill all niggers
>Kill the baby and children nogs too (with even bigger brutality than adult niggers)

Lol China's gonna take over.

Based. White people are actually the only humans everyone else is something else. Basically subhuman. Once we understand that again, we will be better off.

They're the same thing. You don't do without being. And what you are also had to be done, through successive generations of work and suffering

You are childish.

You do realize your pic related proclaimed himself a messenger of God, started a polygamous cult, married a bunch of young women including pre-teen girls, led a real insurrection against the United States, and died with like a100 bullet holes in him.

>reserve a special place for pride. Lust, envy, anger, greed, gluttony and sloth are all bad, the sages say, but pride isthe deadliest of all, the root of all evil, and the beginning of sin.

Sounds like all you know about Judeo-Christian religions comes from Hollywood.

Holy fucking based

You could join them today. They won't let you smoke or drink coffee.

bazat my prieten

Attached: based.png (600x600, 317.48K)

I'm Iraqi and I agree. It's undeniable that whites are superior. Even in my own country, we were ruled by Georgian Mamluks and then by Anatolian Ottomans. Even our elites are white. Pic related is an Iraqi billionare. Dude has white skin and green eyes.

I'm just glad I dont have shit-colored skin and I'm thankfully pink-colored

Attached: iraq billionare.jpg (696x1024, 300.72K)

Whyte Bois Take Dey AlphaRain From Dat Racist CracKKKa Joe Rogan And Dey End Up Gooped Nigga Fak Yah

Attached: 1643654552363m.jpg (758x1024, 53.49K)

I am Orthodox but whatever you say

>uhm aktchually DEBUNKED white people are good!
I don't care who is on the picture and it has no effect on my argument. I chose it because he's white

Shut up

Guarantee this kid is jewish

Been'z Slinging Crack-Yo-Jak In Dah Benz $ince '09 Fishbelly Yah Open Dem Tap Tap Gils Again Tap Yah Wit De G-Strap

The continuity of self is as illusory as any continuity of existence. If you accept that that the narrative of your own being is satisfactory to derive meaning from and take exultation in, then one must necessarily concede the continuity of community, family, and race are of at least equal validity, yet perhaps more so as there is much with is only accomplished by the unified will of a people - by no man alone. Lest you claim to dismantle the ship of Theseus and fully embrace oblivion of all things, it is fully within the mind of man to determine which patterns are worthy of observation and propagation. The white race has been seen and deemed pleasing, thus its perpetuation ensured. Your egoistic accusations are of no concern to us - further, they sound like the inane ramblings of a degenerate ate who will never envision anything of beauty or greatness.

BRAHHH Dis One Of You Mothrafuckas On God

Attached: 1643625225202m.jpg (1024x1017, 109.5K)