HOW BAD IS IT USA ANONS?

Btw oil price is skyrocketing.

Attached: 641qxq.jpg (500x500, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XEV6y8PySdQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

climate change is real and the one thing you should fear is colder climate.
Other than that, its jews destroying society with climate hysteria and speculation.

we’ve had winter since humans have existed. if you haven’t prepared I don’t care about you because you are a worthless sub human

It's fucking cold out, what do you think?

Thankfully going back to Phoenix soon, fuck this kiked weather.

That kind of weather doesn't stop the shitskin hoarde

Pick up a tent and move to the outskirts of LA. Live comfy as a hobo.

(((33)))
Yes I'm sure that's a perfectly accurate number.

OH NO, NOT THE WINTER!!!!! HELP ME NIGGERMAN!!!!!!

>climate change is real and the one thing you should fear is colder climate.
>Other than that, its jews destroying society with climate hysteria and speculation.

The grand solar minimum will only last for about 20 years and it has not even started yet.

>outskirts
Skidrow is downtown in the middle of everything. And nothing there is comfy.

>jews control the sun

>330000
>33
There is that pesky number again.

Yeah, cold winter is a very unexpected phenomenon in these regions, there was no way to prepare for thisy

Climate has always changed due to solar radiation being the driving factor. We could be coming out of the little ice age. Could be the poles shifting is messing with a lot of natural processes. Could be volcano eruptions putting enough ash in the air for another little ice age

no they control the USA and its infrastructure and the media circus to promote climate warming hysteria

This. Its literally a winter, just like every other winter. Prepare to get scared by spooky headlines like "polar vortex" and "atmospheric river" and other such faggoty terms for "Its cold / raining".

IT IS THE YEAR 2000 + 20 + 2
AND FREEZING RAIN STILL KNOCKS OUT OUR CENTRAL WAY OF LIFE FOR DAYS TO WEEKS BECAUSE OUR POWER IS RAN ON CABLES CONNECTED TO WOODEN POLES

We got some snow, shut most places down and got 2 days off of work. Basically just hung out at home, got cozy, and played vidya. I guess some people had a hard time because they didnt pay attention to the weather and didnt stock up beforehand.

Attached: 1644051975589.jpg (2048x2730, 561.88K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XEV6y8PySdQ
WTF?

So how can anyone predict the climate if we cant predict volcano eruptions like 1815 Tambora ?

Its all bs.

We have zoomers in Germany that unironically think that the world will end in 3 years and everybody of their family will die when in actually they will most likely die because of the destruction of civilisation by jews.

climate change is a circus to destroy/distract the goyim

AMERICA IS AN AMAZING WONDERLAND OF NOT A PROBLEM UNTIL IT"S A PROBLEM AND THEN UNLESS THE RIGHT PEOPLE COMPLAIN ITS NOT A REAL PROBLEM WE NEED TO SOLVE (UNLESS SOMEONE DIES)
THEN IT"S A FUCKING CATASTROPHE AND WHY DIDN"T WE DO ANYTHING SOONER AND SO GLAD WE FINALLY SOLVED THAT :)
FUCK PLANNING
FUCK PREEMPTIVELY SOLVING PROBLEMS
FUCK EFFICIENCY SOCIETIES
YEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>how bad
Not bad. Got about a foot of snow where I'm at in the midwest. That's a reg winter storm where I'm at.

>dark winter

Attached: Apocalyptic_Biden2.png (1405x1428, 1.29M)