Petro Euro is comming

Friendship with America is over
Putin can have its Soviet oblast and China its islands
Death to America
Long live the 4th Reich

Attached: Petro Euro.jpg (742x906, 346.9K)

>NO PREEZ PUTIN MY ORYMPICS
>HERE TAKE PIPELINE DEAL

BUT SETTLING IN EUROS OR GOLD
OR ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE DOLLAR

WARS HAVE STARTED FOR LESS
YOU DONT MESS WITH THE PETRODOLLAR

TIME TO DEAL WITH THE COMMIES ONCE AND FOR ALL
GETTING JUST ABOUT THERE

Attached: 1481021888515.jpg (582x573, 72.55K)

imagine
russian mongol ching chong rape festival

What is better to learn? Russian or Chinese? Let's say, I want the lowest chance of being attacked by a low IQ criminal in the streets. I am white.

German. They will deal in Euros

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WAR WAAAAR WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Attached: 1.png (1200x900, 1.39M)

Ok so russian or chinese?

>Euro
I guess the elite won't settle down in China, nor New Zealand, nor UK. But in Europe. Interesting.

But dropping the dollar was kind of obvious. The American infrastructure has been left unmaintained the past 50 years. It was always the telltail sign of elites abandoning USA.

Attached: 1630513385559.jpg (781x932, 98.17K)

Keeeeek. Americucks are going into hyperinflation.

Attached: 1586982999033.gif (479x497, 509.23K)

Based. Europe won't get nuked confirmed.

posted by a pozzed jew kraut
how is turkey 2.0, faggot?

Probably Chinese. It is already the most talked language in the world.
Though it is definitely more difficult than Russian

Baltics need to stop provoking Russia and China. It looks like the Americans can't keep up the Nato illusion for much longer.

Both have nothing in common with english, so it will be starting from zero regardless.

When can we finally abondon nato and start a coalition with chinky and rusky against burger and nose.

That is true, though at least Russian uses actual letters, while Chinese uses pictograms (i think that is a word?)

4th reich, friends with russia LOL. You've just signed your self into slavery euro cuck. Do you not know your own your history? Lets say for the first time in modern russia decides to not destroy you. What happens to germany every time german becomes successful? The rest of europe gangs up to destroy you you fool. Do you think there going to sit there and let you get stronger economically while the rest of europe continues to get poorer? The UK has allready left your new pretend faggot empire the EU and now you have serious problems with with eastern europe and turkey. And thats assuming the russians don't make you bend the knee and fuck your entire country with energy. ECB collapse, Turkish invasion, collapse deutreche bank in 5 years. The USA has no need for you idiots and the best thing for them is to let joe die and go back to trump isolationism. Once the boomers in power are dead thats going to happen no matter the party in power. Did you ever ask yourself what the consequences of that means for you?

Petro dollar being challenged won't work out well for anybody in the near future.

>Russian uses actual letters

Bro theres always random numbers tossed into their words

The Biden Admin is the most controlled of controlled opposition. The enemy within who is throwing open the gates. China wants to take over without firing one bullet. We need to wake up.

Poor assessment. Slavic languages are still Indo-European, so they are much closer to English than Mandarin.

>Long live the 4th Reich
China and Russia are globohomo, just a different flavor to American kikery.

Attached: SorosElitesChinafrontedNWO.jpg (2992x8736, 3.66M)

I see the globohomo is dropping America now. Though I was hoping China would kill them all instead of allying with those globohomo that fled to Europe. Well I just hope they kill Sorros and those that remain but something tells me they will be escaping fine

Iran,Taiwan,Ukraine will be the next places to loose miserably

You can say that all you want but youre a faggot retard for it

yup and none of that effects the USA in any way shape or form. All the manufacturing is allready going to india or here in mexico. USA could withdrawl it's military from the world and nothing would change from them. The people that live in europe, asia and the middle east are in for a blood bath though.

Pretty smart.
First Russia sells gas to China in euro's.
Next they can sell gas to Europe in euro's, cutting out the middleman.

For any westerner Chinese will be the easier language to learn by virtue of having simplistic grammar compared to the pile of bullshit that is Russian.

nope I just know more about languages than you

Some old boomer retard guested in the geopolitics in conflict show, and he was afamant about the petrodollar being eternal final boss of fiat currencies.
>We're backed by the mighty military!
>You can't trad oil without our dollars!
>The Dollar will be the last Fiat standing!

Attached: 1576617198012.gif (250x167, 1.21M)

The US will be fine, Israel is fucked though and world kikery.
White muricans have no reason to care about any of that place, kikes on the other hand ...
Will be hard to run an empire on pure speculation with no real industry.

Now this is actually interesting.
Looks like no war in Europe after all, who would've thought.

AFTER AMERICA NUKES EVERYONE FOR GETTING UPPITY
ENERGY WILL BE DENOMINATED IN THE NEW DIGITAL DOLLAR

Attached: 1571946290543.jpg (4288x2848, 763.12K)

You won't do shit because of the Jewish overlords and their systematic destruction of the white race. They'd rather USA turn into feudal wasteland with them living behind high walls than you do anything close to national politics

>Iran
Why would Iran lose anything?