A swedish user predicted the chinese virus and the vax in september 2019

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225497848/#q225498529

Attached: pandemic.jpg (577x645, 73.62K)

svenanon?

china virus causes jew schemes world wide

>a vpn mutt posted about the American virus several months after they already leaked it in Washington

Sure, on 5 september, he already knew the virus don't harm the kids and the majority of the population, that it was a bioweapon that had already been used MERS COV, H1N1 etc...And that they would releae a vaccine that is the actual killer. At this time the Wuhan videos had not yet appeared. This user was clearly an insider.

he's unironically why i didn't get the vaccine

I know someone who worked for Norske Skog and they knew about problems in october 2019 because the company was mass stockpiling protective equipment

>9-10 mil
not even close
>"copious" toxic metals
not a thing

But there is the Sputnik vaccine as well.

International secret services had to know about the problem months before it was revealed. I can't imagine that the NSA? the CIA had no knowledge of what was going on in China. Yet all western governments feigned ignorance and let the chinese virus infect the world. It's clearly a conspiracy. Everything went according to the drill.

Attached: chinkglu.jpg (760x1358, 180.79K)

>not even close
big pharma didn't realize no one would take it
that's why there has been gov pushing for mandates all over the world
>big pharma needs that ROI
they aren't even close to breaking even

>But there is the Sputnik vaccine as well.
why would anyone vaccinate against a flu
by the time you get a shot it's already mutated to fuck and back

I heard it's just as bad as the mRNA. You can't vaccinate against highly mutagen viruses. Vaccines were always a scam. Some people made billions $. Bill Gates doesn't know what to do with all that money he just shelled $9 billions to buy a videogame company, he was already on a frenzy to buy lands. Blackrock is buying all homes in USA. This was a huge heist.

It came from Fort Detrick.

First thing I thought too

Death certifications are, I shit you not, utter bullshit for covid19. Even WHO did an awful job. Docs are allowed to certify deaths as covid in a ludicrously easy fashion.

I know many who got sputnik and still got covid. It was probably just saline so Putin could have an easier time getting through this crazy period.

If it wasn't for early treatments like ivermectin, hydroxy etc as well as steroids, that number could have been possible. Don't forget, 10 million is only like 0.3% of people in the US

vaxx has bismuth
is there enough to cause problems? that's debatable

Attached: 1642435004092.png (1392x835, 919.43K)

hooohoohooooo faggot

Attached: 1644053657979.jpg (1440x2084, 416.96K)

anyone got a post similar to this one where where the guy replies with something like "favela monkeys like you are going to die" kek

kike

I haven't seen him for quite some time now

The objective was to create panic more than causing massive deaths.

Some user pointed that this was posted on the same day Elon's GF "stone" post on instagram

Yes it was.

Attached: 1643832863045.png (1827x1417, 3.21M)

I kind of missed those decoding threads, what was the result? Anything interesting?

the tests that all infection numbers are based on, are total bullshit.

i didn't know anyone that got covid in the first wave, nor the delta wave, but i know at least 20 people that got omicron, and all but 2 of them were mudbloods. this entire pandemic is a fucking scam. thank God the U.S. still let's the Pentagon and DoD make trillions of dollars in transactions without ever having to show where the money went. I'm sure they are only spending those trillions on keeping us safe, no way out could be used on false flags and gain of function research. no way it could be used to bribe and silence whistleblowers...

there's nothing on that stone that indicates jab is toxic. I don't think it's related to user post