Prison

I am a bit confused.

Just how exactly should i behave on a interrogation room?

If i sit on the table and say "I am of my sound mind and demand to call my lawyer", the interrogation instantly ends and i can leave?

Attached: Captura_de_Pantalla_2020-12-02_a_las_19.21.37.png (846x968, 1003.03K)

>Just how exactly should i behave on a interrogation room?
Depends what country you're in and how badly you pissed off the government.

Bend over.

For argument sake, lets say they have to make me confess to get me convicted.

Average law? If not then Texas or California.

If the case is so weak they need an actual confession, presuming you live in the US you can invoke your 4th amendment right to remain silent and/or request a lawyer and don't answer anything without asking them first. The trick is just to remember to remain calm and not panic because they use that to manipulate practically anything they want out of you.

so the interrogation does not end as soon as i plead the fifth?

This. Say nothing, demand a lawyer. Do not answer any questions until you've talked with your lawyer. This gets repeated a lot, that's because it's absolutely what you should do. Even answering simple questions is playing with fire. The interrogators will use the most jewish tricks in playbook to get you to accidentally confess to something that makes you look guilty. The cops don't care whether you're guilty. They care about locking you up as fast as possible so they can get back to eating donuts

imagine still believing you have rights

I don't have good knowledge of the interrogation process nor how the 5th amendment works so I can't help you there. But generally it's a bad idea to take the approach of repeatedly asking "Am I free to go" as all it does is annoys law enforcement, which while not a bad thing in itself is the opposite of good for your interests.

Do NOT tell them where they are buried! Do NOT admit guilt! Do NOT reassure the interrogating policemen that their family might be next! You won!

>Just how exactly should i behave on a interrogation room?

Like a hospital in-patient. Expect to wait around 8 hours without food or bathroom. After that, expect people to threaten your body and force paperwork into your hands.

You are ALWAYS allowed to leave without signing that paperwork.

The primary client of the lawyer is the court system itself. You are secondary. Don't trust them. Ask if the courts of your area require your consent in order to prosecute you.

A twink like you will do fine in prison,you'll get to fuck and suck guys all day every day itll be great. You can even bring your Marx books!

I was arrested and questioned by police twice when I was a teenager and didn't know any better. In my case they started questioning me before they read me my bill of rights, and I should have kept my mouth shut. Cops will bring up elements of your case, lie, use intimidation, peer pressure and group tactics to get you to talk. They absolutely do not care about serving justice and just want to book you in front of a judge so they can go nab more citizens to wait in jail cells. DO NOT TALK TO THE POLICE.

>not actively trying to annoy law enforcement

If you say you're spec ops then they will hire extra security for your door and it takes them 2 hours to clear a check that proves you aren't spec ops. they'll call you a cheeky cunt and you'll call them pedo protectors and tomorrow the world is still spinning.

Yeah but that's after your actually convicted/picked up. The best situation is to not make them determined to lock you up in the first place.

It is unwise to disrespect the police no matter the situation. Although they have limited legal powers they regularly overstep them and this is very hard to prove. Plus, the most they get is maybe a slap on the wrist or a warning while the damage has already been done to you. If you are polite and don't act like a nigger you make their jobs a lot easier and they are more likely to exercise some leniency with you. When a cop pulls me over these days I immediately put my hazards and cabin lights on, keep one hand on the steering wheel and the other near the top of the cabin so they can see them and tell the cop that I don't have an excuse for speeding or whatever it is that I was doing. More often than not I either get let off with a warning or a largely reduced fine and then we can both get on with our lives.

scream nigger until you can no longer speak
win-win

>The best situation is to not make them determined to lock you up in the first place.

Honestly? I've rigged my house. I have full expectation that a vaccination "taskforce" will knock on my door in the next few months. I intend to kill them all and then myself.

The fact that you posted fagime means you are guilty of a sex crime or other degenerate behavior. You should plead guilty.

Answer their questions with questions, insulting questions about the sexual habits of their mothers. That will make them shut up.

Say you're invoking your right to remain silent and ask for an attorney. Bam if the police try anything more you can sue them for violating your rights.

>You are all fucking dumb this is a fed