JOE ROGAN BENDS THE KNEE, APOLOGIZES FOR USING THE WORD NIGGER, BEGS FOR FORGIVENESS

instagram.com/p/CZlnH8MAb8L/

Attached: 13785f8500d367f5516da03c6417060d4.png (720x1280, 503.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d4WhHTIq45o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

N

what a shame
he had potential

Attached: 2324.jpg (1200x1200, 329.31K)

>Instagram
No thanks, I'm quite fine.

Checked and keked

Cucked.

>click play
>suddenly he turns green
Why does literally no one point this out and how Instagram/Google/Faceberg/Firefox give every selfie video a zombie filter? Yet everyone blames CNN lol

Use Firefox and Windows 10 and you see it

Fuck this big tech shill

Attached: Instagram original.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

This nigger gonna apologize daily now? Fuck apologies.

The funny thing Is that he will still get canceled. No amount of improvement and bending to twitter mob will make you clean or forgiven. Those people are so hateful and so determined to destroy the person they hate that you're just better off ignoring every single thing you did wrong and never apologize for it. At least you won't look vulnerable In front of the wrong crowd.

>apologizing to the left
it's over for him

Is it everyone or just him? I don't user zoomer tech.

Meanwhile the mayor of ny….

And this is why I watch open for views. Fuck people who get too big for their own good. Embrace the literal who.

Fuck him. Go be a good lefty, Joe.

Well, it's time to cancel Tarantino. He used the nword a lot.
>BUT MUH JANGO
>BUT MUH ANTIWHITE PROPIGANDA
Doesn't matter. Tarantino is racist because he said the nword.

Gay. Never apologize to bad faith criticism when you've done nothing wrong.

Actually not sure because I don't really use it either but it's definitely him and yet he doesn't say a word about it but then blames CNN for it, a dead horse

when did he use it? An old podcast? What was the context?

Spainards, Greeks, and Italos are allowed to say it.

Like I stated above, he is just preparing his own coffin. He will get canceled regardless of his actions from this point forward. When celebrities start targeting you, your social media legacy is over.

People listen to that bald, pot-smoking manlet, srsly?

Attached: Joe Rogan, the monky.gif (315x338, 546.4K)

It's the nature of the media, they have always done bs like that and will never stop. There are stupid people out there that will never stop falling for it.

Saw this coming, Rogan had a good run when he was pushing 9/11 conspiracies and anti christian stuff. They loved that. They don't have a need for him now because he basicall subverted western masculinity. I like him but he is either a part of it all or doesn't really understand what he is up against. When he said he loved Neil Young it was obvious he doesn't get it. Neil Young wants him dead, you don't love people that want to literally kill you and your family.

Attached: 1619986295203.png (1189x814, 483.72K)

If it's just him, I wonder if it's been added to bail CNN out.

Obligatory viewing: youtu.be/d4WhHTIq45o

Attached: E15A9E78-BEAF-4F3A-8D29-79A3849DE9B6.gif (300x300, 282.3K)