MAJOR HAPPENING!!!!

#Ukraine has attacked the Donetsk Suberb of Spartak with 120 mm mortars. I will let you know the damage as I verify information.

WTF IS GOING ON WTF IS THIS SHIT

NATO VS RUSSIA

Attached: 6AD0F818-D6B9-43C1-886E-386DFC579C8A.jpg (739x491, 203.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/20220205/peskov-kremlin-may-switch-fake-news-to-bloomberg-news-after-false-report-on-russia-invasion-1092769518.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
web.archive.org/web/20140322075654/http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/leaked-report-israel-acknowledges-jews-in-fact-khazars-secret-plan-for-reverse-migration-to-ukraine
youtube.com/watch?v=dwDT8Hg6Geg
youtube.com/watch?v=PaK1jFg8JBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Inb4 ww3 happening

HOHOL GENOCIDE IMMINENT

FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG

Take that Donetsk Superb of Spata! Hope you enjoy all 120 of those m&ms

jej

Please Let this be the spark which ignites the tinderbox that is the global nuclear weapons stockpile. End this piece of shit kike world already

Attached: images (9).jpg (225x225, 9.55K)

'Bloomberg News'

sputniknews.com/20220205/peskov-kremlin-may-switch-fake-news-to-bloomberg-news-after-false-report-on-russia-invasion-1092769518.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

hey ukraine, gog called, he wants his magog back.

web.archive.org/web/20140322075654/http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/leaked-report-israel-acknowledges-jews-in-fact-khazars-secret-plan-for-reverse-migration-to-ukraine

Attached: khazaria-e1541430044768.jpg (928x522, 67.78K)

epic

Attached: d0b8d0bdd0b6-21.jpg (1236x871, 288.02K)

wait, so the whole time it was actually going to be about ukraine invading russia? cool plot twist

It begins
ZogMutt were trying to stay ahead of the narrative with that "false flag" talk to bolster their Hohol lapdogs. If they defend themselves it's Russia attacking now.
Piplul and chiypah of the highest order

120mm mortars will absolutely fuck shit up

For me, it's rooting for an apocalyptic war.

bumping for ww3

the jews want Ukraine back. but they aren't making the mistake they made in palastine this time. this time they'll have all the people leave first before they move in.
that's what the war is for...to diaspora the Ukrainians so the khazars can return to their homeland

Attached: khazar.jpg (1026x703, 144.47K)

Attached: 1641495128580.jpg (874x624, 650.48K)

I really do not like those 120mm mortars in CoH 2.

Lol

Well, shit...

It’s time lads

It's the false flag the US government was talking about, they'll blame Russia, war started, it was nice knowing all of you

1.) Ukraine isn't part of NATO.
2.) NATO is a defensive pact. For example, if the UK attacked Russia unprovoked, the other NATO countries would have no obligation to aid or defend them. NATO agreements only kick in if Russia is the aggressor. NATO countries can, of course, independently decide if they want to throw down with the country starting shit. But, that would have nothing to do with NATO.

It's the old UNO double reverse WTF. Jews already left Ukraine, that should have been a sign, like how they didn't show up to the world trade center on 9/11

Fuck yes, I bought halliburton long calls today. I thought they would wait until after the Olympics

Pot holes suck, user

Bump, if true

Fake and gay

Literal where

Jew aren't even real

Donetsk has been a warzone for 8 years.

I started watching motor videos because of this thread.
Why do Indians do this
youtube.com/watch?v=dwDT8Hg6Geg
youtube.com/watch?v=PaK1jFg8JBE

Why even bother with serious replies to these threads? There will never be a war between Nato and Russia. America doesn't go to war against nations with subs missiles and nukes.

DAS RITE
WE WUZ KONGZ AND SHIEET

Crimea river. We have Donetsk don’t tell policy.

the first 300 times this joke was posted it was fucking dumb, but this time... WOW FUCKING GENIUS

Not a joke user.

Attached: IMG_20220205_094734.jpg (720x1267, 277.69K)

If ops pic is true you're already too late nigger

good
market and debts clearing by war is based

Can't be in debt to China if there's no China

Yeah, those (((Ukrainians))) have been killing children in Donetsk daily for years.
Frenly reminder that both Russia and China have seats at the UN council, and will make you drink the corn syrup; because they're all on the same team.

top kek and Deus Vult.