How is wanting your country to stay majority White racist? If we don't we will die out, thats basic biology...

How is wanting your country to stay majority White racist? If we don't we will die out, thats basic biology. Why do we need to make a choice between being an evil racist and going extinct? Why cant I respect other races and some of them here without being overwhelmed and outnumbered in my own country?

Attached: 1643902974039m.jpg (1024x572, 55.36K)

Why don't you make a sign and go outside telling people that?

I literally will. You wanna bait me motherfucker I'll go outside and do just that bro

It's not a bad idea. What's the worst that can happen? You're get more comfortable with it over time.

Being white is racist, duhh.

Okay but why is it racist for me to support my own race and heritage when literally everyone else is doing it

It's simply because the Euros killed other races whereas most other races killed other people of the same ethnic group. Liberals don't care about the Rwandan genocide cause they're both black and you can't use it for political gain, but because English people killed non-white natives that makes it way worse in their eyes.

It's not wrong, but you gotta be at least 18 to post here kid.

That's not the point. You not saying it openly is the point. Backpedaling from the isea to make a sign is a bad idea

>It's simply because the Euros killed other races whereas most other races killed other people of the same ethnic group.
Thats factually incorrect. China massacred White Tocharians, the Mongols depopulated entire regions of the Middle East, and the Bantu Expansion practically eradicted all the pre existing African races aside from the Kalahari Bushmen Somalis and Pygmies. Genocide THROUGH MASS MIGRATION might I add has been a thing throughout history among every race. If you look at the regions where Whites settled or conquered, aside from places with low population density like Northern America and Australia, the native people are STILL the majority. And this isn't any reason for why we should accept becoming minorities in our own countries.

It's not. We agree with you

You should become an hero and re-roll in hopes of being reincarnated a nigger.

I never said it was factually correct, but most people know jack shit about history.

cracker

Kiiiino hussie

mayo monkey

It starts with j and ends with ews

Mud monster

>How is wanting your country to stay majority White racist?
Who said it was?

The entire corporate government and media establishment throughout the western world?

Attached: 1643552159977.png (648x428, 170.36K)

YALLLL RAYSISS N SHIEEET