How Did These Guys Get Away With Creating An Alternative Bank?

I thought banks were all controlled by the Jews. How did these guys slip through and create an alternative banking system and live to tell about it.

Attached: 67db61628042f7bb6b1d557f12b9faac.png (1299x632, 716.22K)

The Jews aren’t as smart as they want you to think they are. They are also lazy.

They are mafia clowns from old money.

Do you have a conspiracy theory for every success story?

PayPal is not alternative, it is still part of the same kike system, either way it got absolutely shit on in earnings

My takeaway from this is that the kikes can’t even competently rig their own game. White guys just win, it’s what we do.

Elon bought PayPal, he didn't create shit. Same with tesla.

Just check the nose on one of them and the parents of the other one.

If he is, then he’s a clever Jew. There’s no “early life” section on his wiki page.

This, imagine thinking a billionaire isn't controlled, then again, most of the faggots on here fell for the exact same thing with zognald.

Now Elon and thiel are Jews? At least back that up… weak sauce bro, weak sauce.

Not really but kinda, he merged with paypal then proceeded to fuck everything up, got kicked out of the company, then ot became successful after he left and he got rich bc he held a ton of equity in the company

That’s a comfy world view bro, enjoy it. I know billionaires, it isn’t that simple.

Does Elon have a FAS face?

Paypal operates as a Schedule Class 3 chartered bank desu

So your thesis is that the wealthiest man on the planet just happened to get lucky, astronomically, several times in a row, consecutively?

Yes.

Ok then

I’m assuming you play keno.

Attached: 1604599393378.jpg (442x442, 57.31K)

Lol I was on of the PayPal beta test team. Still have my flimsy ol card. Been used for lots of coke and molly

I’ve got one better.

Attached: 50319AF0-DD8B-427C-9273-B4F163AF8230.png (595x397, 546.64K)

Good for you.

Evil doesn't have race, age, political view or limit. What makes you think that white people can't do this‽

Give it a rest. It’s midnight over the pacific. Fight again tomorrow.