Rockstar Confirms The Next Grand Theft Auto Game Main Character To Be Trans

Attached: trgt.png (1234x844, 833K)

The least believable part of that headline is that there's gonna be another GTA game lol

So instead of killing hookers, you just kill yourself?

LOL imagine still playing video games as a grown man at this point.

Attached: Laughing_Waffen-SS-Officer.gif (256x240, 434.92K)

This is very important

I’m now for sure going to buy the game

The main character dies from suicide right at the beginning and then you wake up as the cool side character.

>grand theft attention:siyanara blacks

They should also make everyone wear masks.

its gta rio de janiero! finally i can carjack spics and choose my dick size like in cyberpunk

Attached: gtat.png (1061x955, 472.57K)

checked and keked

Fake article.

Gr8 b8 m8

gta 6 sex sex sex! welcome to rio

Grown men watch other grown men who chase after rubber balls for a living. If that's acceptable, then playing video games isn't a big deal. However, video games just don't interest me anymore.

Don't be an ass. People want to escape from the stress of life.

Fake but wouldn't surprise me.

stunning and brave.
These idiots keep doing this, the only demographic trannies are in online communities is they try to infect every discord and every forum as admins and then force tranny shit down other peoples throats aswell as infecting some game companies only to peddle tranny shit.. They literally nothing but people with agenda to do precisely that, everything they touch has to be about trans, seem incapable of making it about heterosexuals even if it make them more money to do so.
The main demographic of gamers used to be young HETEROSEXUAL european males who want some fun and games and also some nice boobas to look at with womans actors. And then as spread of internet young HETEROSEXUALS of any race.
yet these game companies etc. keep bowing to this tranny shit, which nobody but trannies are fucking asking for. Their MAIN TARGET AUDIENCE are heterosexual males and also heterosexual women to a slighter degrees..
>why don't we make the main character trans
NOBODY WANTS THIS except trans, this is not something going to make them more money it going to make them less, and they keep doing it.

Attached: trldc.png (1155x930, 510.68K)

I almost looked it up op
but i know even Rockstar isnt that suicidal

Attached: 1637725610506.gif (1540x1222, 820.13K)

You have to steal cars to pay for your operation

Imagine how fucking bad the next GTA is gonna be. None of the humor that makes the franchise what it is is allowed in 2022