Fėm-ōids

ShouId they be aIIowed on the internet?

Attached: 163539153733.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

teaching a female to read should be punishable by being stoned to death by the community

Yes, but they should only be able to make videos about cooking, cleaning, and fashion.

hope that bus hits a benz

Anyone that uses the internet primarily from their phone(ie women) should be banned.

based and you can also include gay tablets in the ban

why are you calling them femoids? they're just a group of girls having fun user

I'd rather have women on the internet than nonwhites

They can't be stopped.

Attached: 163429324591.webm (576x1024, 2.99M)

What do you mean? Do you not find their idiotic shenanigans entertaining? They are fascinating in the way any other inferior lifeform is. Let them stay.

That's a man.

No they shit up the internet with selfies and narcissism leaving their snail trail everywhere

I hate white women.

t. wmaf enjoyer

Attached: 1643349929554.jpg (1706x731, 453.84K)

>Daily Female Nature Thread #42069
I hope you are not doing it for free.

I love seeing these threads slide or 404. I remember back when they used to hit the bump limit.

I never really thought about it but you are right. It's a horrid way.

Yes, my wife is allowed on sewing, knitting and crocheting forums

It's a women's world now.
I support only women politicians.
I want them to grow up and in the distance understand, finally, how great men were in the past. Then, true love can manifest between man and woman.

Men just need to stay as men, sit on their asses and have fun.
>stay as men
That might take couple hits, but hey, who said evolution would be easy and without few bruises to the self esteem?

Fashion is gay

that chick dates black only btw

Women, now that they actually are in charge, will measure themselves when the going gets tough. No turning to men.
I give them my warmest support like the best lady gave her's during wartimes in the past. Warm hug and best wishes.