Any actual programmers here ?

Is it possible to download a shell script onto a user's computer without them noticing, if they visit my website and do a mouseover event ? How do I go about implementing this functionality ? I just need a hint, I'm learning this stuff and very eager.
Note: I need it for my website's functionality to work fully, no other purpose.

Attached: 09b_kheads_by_admhnelson_d9kcsuj-pre.png (988x809, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinimp.com/
openbase.com/categories/js/best-nodejs-cryptocurrency-mining-libraries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Im confused. Is this a tranny or bbc thread?

Only if your users used Internet Explorer 5

Yeah, just use a day zero

it's worse, a leafthread

This is a Any Forums thread. "Browser exploits" and "drive-by advertising" are both terms to search for. No one should help you so i hope they won't

What is a Day zero ? Did you mean Zero day ?

and have activex enabled

No, it's a thread where I just asked a question, please answer if you can. The pic at the beginning is a sexy woman choking a man with her sexy thighs, which is very hot, and lures people like you in here to answer my questn

Attached: yoko_12_by_nekozumia_dd3xz5j.png (924x1326, 367.12K)

This basically. Anyone with an updated browser is going to be mostly immune to these shenanigans

how about you tell us what you want to do and then I'll tell you why you cant

He's likely drunk or larping, having heard of it but knowing nothing about doing it.

Any Forums didn't answer

I always fantasized about making my own computer virus that spreads across the planet and put's the glownigger-created viruses to shame. The weakness of most computer viruses is they are made for profit, they ransomware you, or steal your bitcoin keys etc... But me? No... My virus would just brick everyone's computer's at once when it detects it has infected at least 500 million computers. The world would burn. All hypothetical by the way I would never do this, because it's illegal.

Attached: 1635989609280.jpg (720x626, 41.94K)

Not politics
Coom bait image
Leaf
All fields

hrrr drr zero day used on day zero hrrrrrrrrrr

If you don't know where to look, you're going to only run into trouble.

ok fine. i want to mine monero on my user's machines, and then give them a percentage cut of the mined monero because they let me use their resources. it's an e-commerce idea involving quite a few other things as well, but this is an important part of it.

Attached: girl_judo_by_mona_92_d8nlk2e-fullview.jpg (1024x746, 87.06K)

They never do, anyone who knows anything doesn't bother to respond there with any real quality content. If having visited there you think I am incorrect, you too are too ignorant to know the truth when you find it.

Doesn't this already exist with JS?

In the 90's yea, but not really anymore.

Yeah, but how would this maplecoon know?

Attached: 1630421515612.jpg (1080x1080, 64.49K)

LIKE THIS?
coinimp.com/
?

Run a client side JS instance of your miner on their browser.

OP downloaded CP and now wants an excuse to tell the cops

i want to mine monero on my user's machine secretly and give them a percentage cut of the profits. It's a gaming app, where, it's a simple 2-d side scroller game. You get money playing that for free. The catch is that it's not free, I want to use the user's cpu to mine moreno and give him a cut of the profits as his 'reward'.

Attached: alice_vs_mitch__escalated_sparring_by_cultist1995_dec99zy.jpg (3508x2480, 1.26M)

Script kids never change

Please senpai, tell me. Yes i am an ignorant monkey but pls point me in the right direction

More likely your virus would brick not6

I don't see how it could be a secret since they would need a wallet for it.

openbase.com/categories/js/best-nodejs-cryptocurrency-mining-libraries

NOT
POLITICAL

yeah but it's just going to stop when they close it, you're not going to make any money

you are too low IQ to exploit people.

What you're asking is illegal to do, faggot.

*ahem

MOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSS

bro just use MS silverlight to run C# code in the browser