Here is the left

They burnt every piece of credibility they had to elect this retard pos

Attached: 123.jpg (872x559, 106.72K)

>Muh polls!
Dilate

I'm from Tasmania and my family has been traditionally bashing gays every Friday since time immemorial. Not just my family either, my entire street does this. I think nobody from Queenstown to New Norfolk knows any different culture for a friday night on the town. Gay bashing fridays were always the most fun.

It was made legal to be gay in 1996. Yes that means the men who were found bashed by my family would go to prison.

So anyway we had a "referendum for gay marriage" in Australia and I saw graffiti on every surface that screamed "NO GAY MARRIAGE" at least ten thousand of them across the highway.

Our government said we voted to accept the gays. Our own government! If I told my dad I knew where a fag lived he would help me hide the body. "Shot in the head as soon as possible, test them at birth if you can" was his answer.

So yeah. Voting is fake. It's fake and it's gay.

>neoliberal kikes are left
>elect
>implying our institutions and those who represent them had any credibility left to lose
kys

If only you knew how much "the left" does not and never did support Joe Biden. And if only you could understand that not supporting Biden doesn't mean "the left" is gonna vote for your Republican idiocy either.

'polls' over sample democrats by +20%, it's actually much worse then things appear

>your Republican idiocy either

black and white, me vs you. MINE and YOURS

but I thought your side of the political fence didn't believe in owning things? Or is it that conservatives can only own tangible items and liberals can only own intangible ones?

I want to pick apart your mind on this you beautiful enigma.

Now the globalists will sponsor someone on the right lol

I got suspicious when it took them weeks to declare joe Biden the winner in 2020, but only hours to declare Trump the winner in 2016.

5 points til cabinet jeopardy, 11 til dnc blinks and calls chicken. 11 points in six months is easy.

What the fuck are you sperging about, retard?

its kind of fun watching his brain melt honestly

I want you to be luxuriant with synonym while you chastise my political boundaries, cunt.

Tell me, what's "Republican idocy"? I want to know.

Attached: smug.jpg (1174x978, 78.75K)

I have no idea what you're even trying to say. Seek help

How is it still that high? He's literally a dementia patient.

Republicans are stupid. Tell me a story that you know about this topic.

Attached: SNU SNU.jpg (299x400, 31.83K)

OK. One time I talked to an user with the ID YRRADMFN on Any Forums and he proved to me incontrovertibly that Republicans are stupid

Do you think that shit matters?
The fucking game is rigged. So what, the democrat party is failing in the polls. 2024 they'll throw a republican puppet in the ring. The republicans will cheer that they "won", and 4 years later they will throw another democrat in,

There is no political solution.

Come on bro, we all know he is the most popular president ever, just look at how many votes he got. Its also quite obvious from his campaign rallies.

Attached: biden_rally.jpg (970x552, 66.37K)

it is pretty funny desu. even my grandma and dad see the strings now. going to be interesting.

they rigged the election for this? what a joke