2019 study of long-term results of myocarditis patients

I stumbled across this after the DoD medical stats were released and went digging a bit. I'm shocked google even gave this result to me to be honest, if it says what I think it says.

As I understand the math, and I am by no means a statistician or a medical professional, this could mean that of the people who develop myocarditis from the vaccine, approx. a quarter of them will die.
Can anyone verify this? I'd like to be called crazy.

>I'm still a pureblood, I'm just curious so I know what to watch out for with my family who isn't.
>Not a demoralization thread, I would like to be proven wrong

Attached: pls_help.png (753x707, 2.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6532015/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1936878X21003569/pdfft?isDTMRedir=true&download=true
canadiancovidcarealliance.org/media-resources/the-pfizer-inoculations-for-covid-19-more-harm-than-good-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>link to study
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6532015/

>can anyone verify
how about you link the study?
>myocarditis from the vax
so do you just not care about myocarditis from COVID or what?

Attached: pre-vax articles.png (613x515, 56.1K)

Most of those who get it will die. It's not a simple myocarditis, it will be a recurring one because the spike proteins will keep being produced in the artery cells. Not everyone who gets the clot shot will start producing them in the arteries, because a lot of people are getting saline and other stuff, but those that get the real deal are fucked.

Shills everywhere today, fuck off, God will smite you.

>link
now cite the portion where it says "approximately a quarter of them will die"

Did you seriously post this reply within 10 seconds of me posting? You're an actual bot aren't you?
Check first reply nigger

Attached: please stop talking.png (492x440, 134.7K)

you do realize you can't just call everyone who disagrees with you a shill right? How about you give an argument? Are you contesting the fact that COVID causes myocarditis? Have any proof?

he did the math, but unless he looks like this, I wouldn't trust it

Attached: mktoabc367171.png (1080x799, 1013.27K)

>you do realize you can't just call everyone who disagrees with you a shill right?
I can and I will.

Attached: glowiesgetout.png (723x666, 157.96K)

>Did you seriously post this reply within 10 seconds of me posting?
No, I posted approximately 2 minutes after your original post.

JIDF earning their shekels on overtime these days brother

So you have no argument? Ok, that makes this easy, thanks!

>he changed the VPN by accident
Look at him and laugh

Attached: 1644028927407.png (800x800, 131.6K)

>anyone who disagrees with me is JIDF
fuck you, kike. Only heeb faggots immediately accuse the enemy of being jewish, oldest trick in the book

Autists can't read ig
>Text from study:
Patients with myocarditis, proven via biopsies, show 55–80% 5-year transplantation-free survival (7–10). Mortality is observed not only during the acute phase, but also during the follow up. Myocarditis is a progressive disease with two post-acute clinical scenarios. In the first scenario, resolution of the inflammation is followed by complete recovery associated with improved heart function. It has been reported that myocarditis resolves spontaneously in ~40–60% of cases (11, 12). In the second scenario, the acute phase is followed by development of stable dilated cardiomyopathy (DCM). Follow-up clinical studies showed development of DCM pathology over a period of several years in 14–52% patients with histologically proven myocarditis (12). DCM is referred to as left ventricular dilation associated with systolic dysfunction in the absence of coronary artery disease. Histologically, DCM is manifested by the extensive replacement of cardiac muscle cells with fibrotic tissue and deposition of collagen (13, 14). DCM patients develop not only heart pump weakening, but also heart valve problems, blood clots, and arrhythmias leading to heart and secondary organ failures. DCM patients show transplantation-free survival at the rate of 50–60% over 5 years in children (15) and in adults (7, 16, 17), however improved medication can increase the survival rate up to 80% (16).

tl;dr - ABOUT half of the people who develop myocarditis develop DCM, and ABOUT half of those don't survive.

The margins on these stats seem pretty wide but I'm not educated enough to run through all the real details. Anyone able to interpret this better than me?

Kikes will be flushed down the toilet of history like the wormy, slimy parasites you are

Attached: 1643965494745.png (270x270, 125.44K)

>From COVID

Fake new.
Neighbouring thread about that

>anything I don't like is fake news
no, it isn't. COVID has been proven to cause myocarditis, nobody seriously disputes this.

3 posts by 2 IDs each kek
How's Arlington this time of year?

Attached: 1637968377344.jpg (377x264, 23.26K)

>don't know how IDs and IPs work
you're both retarded

Attached: 1643172035893.jpg (500x851, 95.23K)

>Been proven
It hasn't

The opposite has been proven

source?

Based
The 2016 "debate me bro" attitude won't get you anywhere, pls return to reddit or langley, whichever you came from

What, so get the myocarditis-causing vaxx to NOT prevent you from being infected by the myocardidtis-causing virus that was statistically highly unlikely to make you (a young and healthy person) sick any way?

>debate won't get you anywhere
Yeah it seems that way ever since you newfag schizos took over the board, you just accuse everyone who disagrees with you of being a jew or a glownigger. It's not very convincing, I guarantee the lurkers aren't coming over to your way of thinking.

Thise who live like atheletes 2 years left of life, those who live like lazy people 5 years of life left.

At least they didn't fill up the hospital beds with covid thanks to their sacrifice..

>approx. a quarter of them will die
that is not correct
given enough time, everyone will die
100% of the vaxxed
and 100% of the unvaxxed too

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1936878X21003569/pdfft?isDTMRedir=true&download=true
Study conclusion:
>in a workforce representative population, using best available study design (prospective recruitment, contemporaneous control subjects, phantom scanner calibration, blinded analysis, full data availability to other researchers), there are no detectable persistent cardiovascular abnormalities 6 months post–mild infection with SARS-CoV-2 compared with matched case control subjects.

The vaccine reduces your chances of getting a more serious case of COVID which likely reduces your chances of getting myocarditis overall. There's some debate on the risk/reward profile for healthy & very young men, but in every other category the vaccine is patently the better option.

That is to say, if you're an athletic 20 year old male, then yeah the vax might be worth skipping with the data we have available now. This is not the case for older and less healthy people though, which is probably a substantial portion of the modern board considering the boomer invasion of 2016.

Yes this is the UK data, if you take the vaccine you have a 22% chance of myocardiosys. And a 0.3% chance off the virus, they never lied they simply relied on people not checking.

>specifically mild COVID
retard

This is lies covid does not give you myocardiosys unless you are a critical case. Dont listen to shills listen to us who actually caught their shitty virus.

Jesus Christ, you poor fuckin retard.

>a quarter of them will die
Pretty close. it's closer to 1 in 5
Here's my source. It's verified by over 500 Canadian doctors
canadiancovidcarealliance.org/media-resources/the-pfizer-inoculations-for-covid-19-more-harm-than-good-2/

not an argument

I haven't had Covid though, or know anyone that has had it. Why would I willingly take on additional risk. Not to mention at this point it's not even about health for me. It's about making Leftists screech, fuck every. Single. One of them.

so does it cause myocarditis or not? You guys need to get your stories straight. =

I'm not arguing, I just feel sorry for you.

100% this guy glows.

I'd like to alter my statement. 1 in 5 patients with myocarditis die within the next 5 years. I'm not sure what the numbers are like after those 5 years

Attached: Autistic Apu.jpg (438x446, 17.88K)