BREAKING: GFM AUTO-REFUNDING ALL DONORS

THEY KNOW WE'RE CHARGING BACK AND ISSUING AUTO-REFUNDS. STILL CALL YOUR CC & BANK TO ISSUE A CHARGEBACK! DON'T LET THEM WIN.

Attached: gofuckme.png (581x389, 31.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

givesendgo.com/FreedomConvoy2022
medium.com/gofundme-stories/update-gofundme-statement-on-the-freedom-convoy-2022-fundraiser-4ca7e9714e82
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

The mass chargeback alerts have already been issued

There are also further plans to donate 1$ to obvious scam charities and request chargebacks

Yep dispute the charge immediately. Before they refund

REMINDER ALL CHARGE BACKS FILED WILL COST THEIR REPUTATIONS WITH THEIR PAYMENT PROCESSORS. DO NOT BELIEVE THEIR LIES AND CHARGE. BACK.

Attached: Stripe GFM Processor.png (1119x359, 31.7K)

kill yourself tranny
it's fake

I don't get it. What's a chargenack do?
And where can I donate now?

Kek, I already got my chargeback approved.

theyre going to skim everyone with “processing fees.” do the chargeback regardless

Based norwayfren.

Attached: 1622366394710.webm (360x360, 2.56M)

Basically your credit card company reverses the transaction, and you get your money back. On top of it, the company that gets the chargeback gets hit with a fee.

They get charged fees by the payment processor and it tanks their reputation. Lot of places will black list you for charge backs because they’re pretty devastating to businesses if they happen repeatedly.

this. gofundme needs to be shutdown. they cuck every time and normies keep using them.

Stop sending your money to GoFundMe, start using GiveSendGo

givesendgo.com/FreedomConvoy2022

Attached: GiveSendGo.png (1033x764, 222.31K)

Lol what happens to the 1 million they released? Did gofundme just lose 1 million dollars to virtue signal ? Plus all the money they're gonna lose from chargebacks

She cute

LOL that's what I did. I thought everyone was doing that.

Everyone is saying it's fake unfortunately

lmao they cucked, leafs cannot stop fucking winning these days

let them pay

Attached: 1644046752890.jpg (2352x1939, 486.09K)

In the business, this is known as mens rea.

Link? Or disinfo.

Stop using kike platforms.
Send XMR

Facts. I miss rubbing my heghegs belly...

You'd be surprised by the number of boomers who don't know about it.

Attached: UagVEjMIAJmytLo-800x450-noPad.jpg (800x450, 87.74K)

It's fake indeed

whenever you use a (((credit card))) you're basically borrowing money from (((banks)))

if you get scammed while using a (((credit card))), the banks will step in and get the money back ("charge back")

They emailed me.

Attached: email.png (424x332, 16.93K)

Fake homo dick lick shit.

Lies lies lies
Neber surrender.

We're all in this together.

Attached: doggo.webm (640x640, 2.8M)

Attached: email2.png (1426x795, 77.12K)

medium.com/gofundme-stories/update-gofundme-statement-on-the-freedom-convoy-2022-fundraiser-4ca7e9714e82

They posted an update.

BUCK BROKEN.

7-10 days for a refund on a current event donation is still not acceptable though. I'd still chargeback.

Attached: 1643566901889.jpg (250x250, 7.05K)

>medium.com
I really just clicked on an IP grabber lmao

COME AND GET ME
NIGGER
KIKE
FAG

Still file a chargeback. Cite the delay of 7-10 days as to why you doubt they'll actually refund your money. They've publicly stated they only discharged $1 million out of the $10 million raised so they should have the funds available to refund everyone immediately.

Attached: Esyggk-UwAEh45m.jpg (1200x675, 76.75K)

they should be using GIVESENDGO and they wouldnt be dealing with this bullshit at all. gofundme is literally just a mony laundering scam used to fake fundraising for COMMUNIST TERRORISM and if you think gofundme is for anything else, you're a fucking retard.

the audacity of this website to even TRY to say 'oh we say you cant donate YOUR money to THESE people so we're going to take the money you gave to us in good faith to give to them and hem and give it to SOMEONE ELSE.

why would anyone be surprised communists want to steal your money and give it to someone who doesn't deserve it that you didnt want to give your money to? thats LITERALLY what communism is ALL about.

im also pretty sure its ILLEGAL to take donations for one charity, with-hold them, and then give them to another charity if you dont request your money back by X date. they HAVE to give refunds and trying to pretend like they dont if they just wait X amount of days for you to tell them otherwise is some pathetic poorly thought out jewish trick. and they got caught.

hopefully people fucking stop trying to use gofundme and go to GIVESENDGO which doesnt do any bullshit like this.

hahaha the chargeback thing scared the shit out of them. no way these kikes would've flipped this fast simply based on "donor feedback".

I'm glad you posted that. I was about to report this thread, can you believe it? Well, then. In that case...that's HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! What a rout! I'd say Truck supporters can't stop winning if not for the poor people who got run over in Winnipeg. I hope they're all right.

Based and privacy pilled. Goyim waking up to the power of crypto currencies is the kike's worst nightmare.

Go fund me, you made me a lifelong enemy today.
No refund will change that.

OY VEY MY DEMOCRAT FLEECING OPERATION
STOP IT GOYIM

Attached: 1618180447133.jpg (1849x1372, 184.34K)

7-10 days is pretty long for a refund. Isn't 3-5 days standard?

That's their update page dipshit.

No official update on their actual website. r/Ottawa fag confirmed. Go back to your daily honking and/or kill yourself. The entire nation of Canada hates you.

>mass chargeback
>dispute the charge
>CHARGE BACKS

this would make sense IF all the major credit card and finacial institutes were not on board with the globalist communist agenda. the whole reason sites like gofundme exist is because the major credit card companies started blackballing conservative/right wing charities and organizations so people needed alternative ways to funnel money to them. now that these alternatives are big enough to be mainstream they are acting just like the larger financial institutions and trying to police people's money.

i wouldnt be surprised if the big financial institutions give gofundme a break here and even try to penalize the people doing the chargebacks in some way instead, ie lowering your SeCrEt MaGiC JeW NuMbEr (CrEdiT ScOrE) etc

Hahaha, why couldn't you just do that from the beginning you fucking kikes?
Fuck off