>22
>6'3, 200 lbs and well built
>take girl out on two dates
>8.5/10 qt, blonde hair blue eyes
>third date was supposed to be Saturday night
>I get a text from her asking if I'm vaccinated
>I say no and I never will be vaxxed
>blocked from every social media within 5 minutes

Why is the world like this bros? We hit it off extremely well yet it ends like this. I'm getting tired of clownworld

Attached: clownsmoke.png (472x284, 206.06K)

>I get a text from her asking if I'm vaccinated

I ask women if they have a family history of diabetes or epilepsy. One said "no but my best friend has epilepsy". I had to drop her like a hot giraffe shit. I hate spastics so much.

you fucked up, say you had covid and can’t get the vax

You dropped her because her friend gets epileptic? I can't tell whether that's based or turboautism

She definitely dodged a bullet.

Yeah I regretted saying upfront that I'd never get it, but on the other hand if this bitch is gonna make this much of a deal over my vaxx status then I probably dodged a bullet

who the fuck cares dude it's just a pussy, i'm gonna make a tinder and put unvaxxed in my bio right now, stop taking rejections from stupid sluts seriously

Attached: 1616047480904.gif (510x510, 801.53K)

NiGga you gotta be the one pitchin that question

Obviously and funvaxxd girl is a new risk to your children's welfare.
But user

Even in the days of noe they were giving in marriage and marrying until the ark.
Simple as.

i'm sorry that you need validation from dumb women to validate your poisoned status

Dude I wanna ride bikes under the flickering dapples shade of gum trees. I want to lie on the picnic grass and watch a firework show. I want to see an old Irish movie with jump scares.

I want to turn on fluorescent lights in my bathroom. I want to honk my horn when a driver annoys me.

Do you even know what epilepsy does to people?

Just make fun of her for being infertile

That was just an excuse. She didn't like you. She got a couple free meals and ditched ya.

I know but I live in Jew York so finding anyone that's unvaxxed AND white is already super fucking difficult. I'm losing hope on ever finding anything here and that moving to another state is really my only option

its ok fren I get rejected from jobs all the time now

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 10.62K)

>Didn't ask until the third date
I don't believe you. These NPCs always ask before they meet you for the first time.

At least you dodged a bullet.

Mostly because the OP is a seething faggot who posts on Any Forums and Any Forums. She got lucky because her Spidey senses were tingling

i get it i'm in Quebec just north of you but fuck man stupid sluts will always be the loudest majority, no need to get poisoned for puss, ever since I made a tinder I've seen some very hot women say that they won't get vaccinated, so don't feel demoralized

Vaxxed cunt=Tranny

i mean shit if she asked if he was vaxxed then she had the feeling that he wasn't a normie, i'm glad that it didn't work out, she'll find her normie vaxxed bf and OP will find a based antivax schizo girl

Happened to me too in April 2021 except it was in person on a bar date. It was going really well and we were wrapping things up but then she walked out. I was dodging political BS questions for like 30 minutes but she just wasn’t having it.

Attached: 6363AA5B-EE22-423B-BB7D-B03111A92B14.gif (480x480, 1.6M)

I'd sooner be rejected tthan lie to a bitch before its even started. I don't have much hope in this city either OP.
>t. new yorker

Holy cow do you guys remember when you could just lie to a woman?

Attached: 1625870212221.gif (307x300, 94.15K)

I'm just not gonna tip-toe around people who don't match my expectations for society.

I'm part of society too and if I expect you to be a function human and then you ragdoll on me because my dog popped a party balloon then fuck you. I'll toss your body in the river. Support breathing? wallet in the mouth? You know I'll pocket that shit.

fuck epileptics

how many jewish women are in that city? damn

I'd imagine she didn't ask until now because up until now we have been doing stuff outside of nyc, but she had mentioned wanting to do something in the city which obviously has the kike passport system now which causes an obvious problem if I'm unvaxxed

i don't want to stoop to their level, because sluts always lie, last time i lied it was about my age, and she lied about not being a fucking stripper, fun times

And she probably also lied about her age, the point is you got laid

Vaxxed vagina is basically a death tube op.
First you get the spike proteins and get sick. Potentially get medically induced neo aids.
Then she miscarriages your baby.

Only pure blood wombs for me.

Its for the best user. She cant make babies n will give you vaids

Because I'm not a faggot that lies just for some pussy

>I hate spastics so much.
kek

lol i wish that date was a fucking disaster, i forgot to bring condoms and i was too high to do anything with her, so she ended up lying about having to go somewhere and kicked me out LOL

be careful some women are lying about it now

Sounds like a bad excusw to me or a shit test. Should have tould her its none of her business

lol, she can fuck right off

don't be a beta simp

In Jew York you need the vaxpass to go everywhere and city sluts love their clubs and restaurants, so an unvaxxed guy is seen as a social killer for them, my ex was the same way, pressing me to get vaxxed because "it's hard to not be able to go anywhere with me"

Maybe I should make a tinder then, I have a feeling it'll be more of the same though. At least ou guys have the convoy trying to free you guys up there, meanwhile we need to show our papers to be able to do anything indoors in Jew York

fertile women between 14-28 are double the mentally retarded than they usually are.

women shouldnt have any rights until they hit 50 but thats the BS situation we are having the west

dodged a bullet

You dodged the bullet early thanks to the vaxx and didn't have to waste your time on her

Women are dumb, user. We have millions of years of masculine evolutionary instinct which allows us to manipulate them to our devices. You're getting shit tested by a retard and the only winning move is to outsheister them

I wouldn’t sleep with them until I thought I knew enough about them, which I think is a good practice overall.
I was talking to this 19 year old who was absolutely stunning but she said she got the vaxx to go on Holliday and it was like I was looking at a walking corpse all of a sudden.

cool story, but why would you want some mudblood skank anyway?

Women dont deserve rights

it'll practically be the same thing as whatever app you were using before but you'll have the chance to find rare unvaxxed women, i find that they love putting it in bio so it's easy to figure it out. In Quebec we have to show papers to go everywhere too so I've been single and alone for awhile, hopefully you guys have a convoy of your own too.

Why would you want a sterile clotzombie anyways? It's good that the clotters keep to themselves. Find yourself a nice pureblood woman instead.

they really don't dude, it's so tiring

It’s a shill to make you want to get vaxxed
He’s not telling a genuine story
It’s supposed to make you think ‘that could happen to me’

>imagine wantign to fuck vaxxed holes