China Winter Olimpics

Why no threads talking about this?
Look at pic related and tell me this is not a message with futurist / fascist / even eugenic undertones.

FASTER / HIGHER / STRONGER / TOGETHER

Chinks can't stop being based.

Attached: china olimpics.png (1671x1047, 3.05M)

>Ants walking over colorful landscape
I don't know if they do it on purpose but chinks always utilize ants optics and make them look themselves like fucking bugs

also look at this geopolitical maneuvering chad

Attached: xi variant.jpg (2000x1333, 472.17K)

China's been expanding and experimenting with its gene banks for over a decade while the west was debating whether or not trannies should use the little girls room... or if our militarized judge dredd cops were executing some races of civilians more than others...

They haven't achieved Chinese uberman yet, but they're getting closer. The last olympics saw China go from being one of the weakest countries on earth to one of the most athletic. Didn't need to recruit any freak niggers either, they did it using their own modified chinknoid athletes.

Attached: 1590060123945.webm (640x616, 787.22K)

I’m pretty sure that the limo Dick torch in the snowflake was a subtle jab at the weakness of Israel.

Noone cares about the Olympics anymore

Dont care about olympics.

>Why no threads talking about this?
Because nobody cares.

If I didnt come on Any Forums today I wouldnt have known there were olympic games this year.

Actually true, only reason people cared about the last olympics was the weeb shit
Chinks can't compete

I try not to think about China they're just not good people.

it's on right now lol

nobody is watching it

even google trends says canada is more famous

>T. Never seen an Olympics opening before

The what?

i watched local US broadcast coverage for larps. the US team was rude, disrespectful, and unwatchable. at the torch lighting, true diplomacy was on display, and here where I live, i was not allowed to see the message.

television is mind control. 1984 was 40 years ago.

I skipped the last Olympics. And the one before that. And then the one before that one too. Frankly, I can't really remember the last time I gave a fuck, but I'm gonna guess like 2008 or so.

news team. not olympic team.

I suspect China's using the Olympics as a testing ground for its gene-therapy projects. It's the perfect showcase for it too and technically they're not breaking any rules because gene therapy is not a performance enhancer you can test for.

We are boycotting the chink Olympics

Just yesterday I saw an ad in an elevator featuring that California girl who is skiing for the Chinese. She looks WAY more Chinese in this ad.
t. vpnfag living in China

Attached: Eileen.jpg (1276x1702, 197.75K)

Winter Olympics are trash normally. Figure skating in no beach volleyball.

>US team was rude, disrespectful

How would you know what is "rude" in China, bigot? *spits at your feet* *arc welds near your children* *sells your pet to a butcher*

Is dog on the menu at the Olympic village?

Attached: China.png (592x496, 33.12K)

noone cares about the american government either
everything good that is happening in America is done by private ancap billionaires

good point

Is that winnie de pooh

what a mutt
look at the shape of her head

I only watch competitions showing hot women but you faggot can watch people marching with nigger flags

Attached: 1610545395964.jpg (2112x3199, 1.64M)

The western media practically shadowbanned these games. You have to search for the games to see, they are not displayed on main TV channels.
They are shown on Eurosport and the Swiss television though.

What are the chances China will start a war while hosting the Olympics and take all western attendees as hostages?

The leftist propaganda channel NBC shows it.

Funny as fuck, not shadowbanned here, on MSMBC

Talmud mega vision pink nigger edition.

China will have an eugenics-enchanced army in 20 years. They will select stronger and taller men and women and have them reproduce with one another, creating effectively a fighting caste/race.
The boundary between caste and race is often pretty thin.

That would be kino as fuck

because no one gives a shit about the olympics anymore, much less the winter version.

Men's hockey doesn't start until the 9th. I don't give a shit about anything else except maybe snowboarding.

to do the jackpot they should take Biden as a hostage... too bad Dementia Joe is not in China.

Nice webm. The nigger fears the formally trained martial artist.