GoFundMe will get crucified

Very important to know and to do. Lets crush GoFundMe. Share to let everyone know.

Attached: e618ee5ae44c9f6a.png (622x283, 192.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nogreenrocks/status/1489754695761469441
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Is this what a financial DDOS looks like? Money goes to the bank right?

You and your bank grow rich

Bump

Bump

Attached: 59E352B0-214C-4DED-B952-8BE2253DF1AB.jpg (750x1097, 254.14K)

Bump again

Have a bump

Fucking go fund me bastards, give the truckers their money.
You have made a lifelong enemy from your theft.

Bump

Someone please take these go fund me thieves to court. Ruin their scammy company.

I don't know what kind of power we can stil mustard. But Any Forums should set it's eyes on gofundme and tear that shit down oldschool.

bump fuck these illeberal faggots

Chargebacks are not handed out. You're a moron if you think you can just call and get one. Best they'll do is give you lip service and tell you to call back in 20 days if the merchant doesn't resolve it.

If you have a botnet handy, you could always run a DDOS attack.

yeah man, totally will happen, the (((banks))) will totally fuck the (((banks owners)))

DO NOT LISTEN TO GOYFUNDME SHILLS!

IF YOU'VE DONATED AND HAD YOUR MONEY STOLEN BY GOYFUNDME CALL YOUR BANK AND DO A CHARGEBACK!

This time they fucked up, so you're going to hit them where it hurts (their wallets.) They want you to use their convoluted system of refunds, so that they can decide whether or not if you get your refund (many won't) according to their TOS'es and time-tables and all sorts of other bullshit. This is the way they lose the least amount of money. If you instead call your bank and ask for a chargeback, you will be refunded instantly, goyfundme will have the money appropriated by the bank + a steep handling fee. This hurts them much, much more.

Now, the shills are in fucking overdrive right now, trying to tell you that doing a "fraudulent chargeback" (lol) is dangerous to you. It's not. First of all, it's not a fucking fraudulent chargeback, because you paid for something in good faith, and the fuckers just took your money and have publicly stated they're going to give them to whoever they want. If anyone has acted fraudulently in this, it's goyfundme. Shills will tell you ooooh it's in their TOS. But scammers aren't allowed to give themselves the right to scam in terms of service, that's not how consumer law works.

Anyways, nothing about this matters because you as a consoomer does nothing wrong at all in contacting your bank, telling them you feel scammed and that you paid for something and didn't get the service you thought you paid for and now you want to nullify the transaction. The bank will ask if you've tried getting a refund from goyfundme and then you just say things like

>they're saying I have to apply for a refund, which can't be right that I have to apply for scammers to grant me refunds
>they're saying it's going to take weeks for me to get my refund, I don't have time for that
>I tried their form but it didn't work
>I feel it's to stressful to interact with these people who scammed me
etc.

Attached: chargeback.jpg (971x2602, 743.68K)

In no world can you take money for X and then later decide you would rather fund Y instead.

You're just a hapless consoomer who feel you've been scammed and have contacted your friendly neighborhood bank, asking them to revert the transaction to a scammer who is now making you jump through hoops and forms and having to wait for weeks on end to be refunded the money they stole. This is not acceptable. You want the transaction nullified. You want a fucking CHARGEBACK.

Contrary to what shills say, the bank doesn't care at all. They will never sue you for a "wrongful chargeback." They won't do anything to your credit score or steal your girlfriend or whatever other bullshit the shills are threatening you with. When banks get a chargeback request they just check if this request might in any conceivable way have legal merit (which this one does) and then they just approve it. Which is what they'll do in this instance. They'll just approve the chargeback, give you your money and pass the entire bill to goyfundme. If goyfundme complains they'll tell them to take it up with you the consoomer in court.

Which is the only conceivable thing that could possibly come from this ramification-wise: that goyfundme elects to do a mass lawsuit against it's donator customers (kek.) This will also NEVER in a million years happen. First off, think of the PR nightmare that is, for a charity processor to fucking sue it's donator clients for not wanting to fucking donate to whatever arbitrary retard charities they themselves decide. Top kek. Secondly, Canadians (who are mostly the donators) are under Canadian consumer law, not commifornian retard laws (where goyfundme is based.) They know this is a fucking legal nightmare, they know they could probably not even ever win.

So here's the bottom line of this tldr. fucking blogpost.

CONTACT YOUR BANK. TELL THEM YOU FEEL YOU'VE BEEN SCAMMED. TELL THEM IN YOUR OPINION THE SCAMMER IS TRYING TO MAKE YOU JUMP THROUGH UNACCEPTABLE HOOPS TO GET A REFUND. ASK THEM POLITELY TO NULLIFY THE TRANSACTION.

GET A CHARGEBACK.

Attached: 1643763302160.gif (802x451, 3.49M)

wow at worst they will have to pay 1,8m. They will totally be broke kek

Give money to charity or use the money for hookers and blow. Either way, the go fund me owners are guilty of theft.

>When ZOG turns the lifeline of civilization into radicalized insurgents overnight

Attached: tumblr_nyqjhqnIFc1v0pigno1_1280.jpg (750x725, 161.41K)

>h-haha just let them steal your money goy
kek ok

has anyone got the money back using this?

Instead of that, here's an even better way to fuck their shit up:
twitter.com/nogreenrocks/status/1489754695761469441

Attached: 4chan.png (1920x1080, 1.27M)

My guess is that a lot of donations are from people that could barely afford them. People that went out of their way to support the truckers. To pretend that giving the money to someone else makes freezing out the truckers ok is a big fat lie.

This is absolutely not true. Don’t listen to the shill.

This

you get your money back and the bank takes the fuck you fee

>Twitter link
>zero details outside of Twitter link
You have to go back

So what happened with patronite?

Why are the chinks on the side of corporations?

Do this and share it on twitter and wherever!