Poltards will defend this. no gun owner could have survived this scenario

poltards will defend this. no gun owner could have survived this scenario.

Attached: pigs.webm (1254x692, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XnO62u1A7pc
truthislight.com/2014/05/police-and-freemasonry-irrefutable.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>poltards will defend this
nobody is defending this

the negro fell asleep at his post
complacency kills

killers at your door

Key?

where's the rest?

renters btfo

Attached: No knock consequences.png (533x459, 75.61K)

Ohhh damn that sucks a rent piggie got killed
Always pjpdd

Attached: __original_drawn_by_hessra__sample-27e517f2ea9bee472860463dbb0de3fe.jpg (850x1202, 144.93K)

I don't defend it. Dumb Kids being edgy may. No true freedom loving American does. When Babylon falls and she soon will. The infringer police will be easily found. By the smoke of their burning uniforms.

>defend
>niggers
nah thanks senpai
they've caused too much damage. 1,000,000 no-knock nigger deaths couldn't even come close to the damage they've caused on our economics and societal decay.

Attached: pepe2.jpg (512x512, 32.75K)

Should have paid his rent on time.

you can always DEFUSE the situation, ht pv, lolguns.

pol is a booby trap board (of peace)

yeah because who doesn't want a bunch of thugs storming your home while you're sleeping

the negro could be a whole other story 1 video cannot tell

minus 1 woozy nigga who may or may not be criminal scum and who may or may not had a gun under his niggy blanket, who may or may not have used said gun weren't he 1 one sleepy-woozy ass niggerr

Jew rats what to take your guns.. .. propaganda

one shut nigger vs 350 million peoples right to reject tyrannical gov according USA law.

Attached: MAGA.jpg (587x534, 61.6K)

I hate pigs so much bros

the true killer in this situation was a jew who gave up the key to the good goyim zogbots

More white people die each year to noknocks user
Some that even raided the wrong house by mistake

in america the fbi waits till your wife is home alone and youre at work to break in and steal your shit

I like this answer

this is the official body cam footage released by the minnesota police department. there is no rest.

I dont deal drugs and Im not a nigger so I dont care.

It would be funnier if it was a shower head

the response of a kid who don't know shit

>Try to open steel door with a vault style back and four metal beams that lock it shut from the inside
>Nothing happens
>Try to break it down
>Hot oil sprinkler goes off
>Spears poke out of the entryway walls
>White phosphorus centrifuge on the roof spins a toxic cloud blanket around the house
Have fun, get creative.

lol
lmao
said the gun owner sleeping in his master bedroom while the feds perform a no knock raid in the middle of th enight

Attached: 1627123256109.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

you hate jews, pigs are given oath to masonic order that free them from punishment if they will kill goyim. Cops are basically Israel soldiers on American soil .

Reference to my statements:
youtu.be/XnO62u1A7pc

truthislight.com/2014/05/police-and-freemasonry-irrefutable.html

Attached: jewgov.png (602x866, 401.92K)

if you was smart. also if the right was smart. they would control the narrative on this and denounce it before the leftists and publicly oppose no knock raids
but unlikely to happen because strategically cucks

No knock warrants will be used for gun confiscation and you will lose.

NO RESPECTABLE GUN OWNER IS COUCH SURFING IN A HOME WITH NO KNOCK WARRANTS.. AND SLEEPS WITH A GUN..

GEEE THIS WAS MR ROGERS PRODUCTION STUDIO.. HOW IN THE HAPPENING COULD THIS HAPPEN?

never in my life have i stayed in someone elses home and had a fire arm just laying in the bed with me..

THIS IS NIGGERS BEING NIGGERS AND JEWS PUSHING TO REMOVE GUNS.