Women Getting Off The Pill

When getting off the pill after a long time being on it, how does it affect women?

Attached: 5HVTG774DVH55BCKA42SS6NJZA.jpg (320x240, 28.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/birth-control-brain-hypothalamus.html
iherb.com/pr/now-foods-nac-600-mg-100-veg-capsules/37836
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The contraceptive pill has a 4% risk of death from blood clot.

What about when getting off it?

My wife used these very briefly and she now has minor thyroid gland issues. Never again.

When they get off it, how does it affect them?

My gf is getting off it but doesn't want to use any birth control despite condoms

Based. Repopulate. How is she acting now that she's getting off it?

>The contraceptive pill has a 4% risk of death from blood clot.
What a bunch of bullshit.
Stop pulling numbers out of your ass retard.

Just stop taking it

I'm pretty sure most of the damage is permanent, their brains are pudding after fake hormones. I don't respect them.

How does it damage their brain? Do they act any different? Speaking? Politically? Physically? Emotionally?

I've dated a Canadian dummie that was on the pill from 16 to 26. She's 28 and single now, I can assure you without a doubt that even if they quit once they have been on it foe long enough they are soulless bitches and they will forever be. Why did I dump her? You don't even want to know, it has to do with a lack of emphaty to levels that no decent human being would ever comprehend.

Avoid those whores at all costs.

She claims she doesn't want kids yet (21) but said it made her feel like shit and bleed for 9 days sometimes

>Stop pulling numbers out of your ass retard.

I stake the first claim. From here the number moves up or down. What is your claim?

References
[1] Ozaki A, Bartholomew JR, Venous Thromboembolism (Deep Venous Thrombosis & Pulmonary Embolism), Cleveland: Cleveland Clinic Center for Continuing Education, 2012.
[2] U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA), FDA Drug Safety Communication: Updated information about the risk of blood clots in women taking birth control pills containing drospirenone, Rockville (MD): FDA, 2013.
[3] Allina A, “Contraceptive Safety Concerns: What’s a Responsible Feminist to do?” The Women’s Health Activist 2012; 37(3):4-5.
[4] American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Committee on Gynecologic Practice, “Risk of venous thromboembolism among users of drospirenone-containing oral contraceptive pills (Committee Opinion No. 540),” Obstet Gynecol 2012;120:1239–42.
[5] Lidegaard Ø, Hougaard Nielsen L, Skovlund CW, and E Løkkegaard. “Venous thrombosis in users of non-oral hormonal contraception: follow-up study, Denmark 2001-10,” BMJ 2012; 344:e2990.
[6] Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), "Venous Thromboembolism (Blood Clots),” Atlanta: CDC, 2015.
[7] Batur P, Female Contraception, Cleveland: Cleveland Clinic Center for Continuing Education, 2016.

Attached: fake smile.jpg (566x848, 101.74K)

neurological symptoms thanks to clotted blood

ya i've noticed atleast one chick i used to date bring this up on gram... note she is now 28.. i dated her when she was 18... i don't date over 25 she left me and had no decent relationships after per her mom. now she's off the pill for 30 days bragging about how much better she feels..
she prefered anal so i'm sure she won't be having any kids. if you can shove your dick into an 18 year olds ass when she asks for it without a warmup.. shes a hoe.

learned this 10 years ago.

She won't be sexually attracted to the same kind of man anymore. She'll probably cheat on or break up with whoever she was dating at the time.

The pill doesn't cause fertility issues, but doctors are retards and prescribe it to "regulate irregular periods," even though breakthrough bleeding is not menstruation, because no ovulation has occurred. If a woman has irregular periods, she isn't ovulating properly. Instead of addressing that issue, they give her the facsimile of a period and act surprised when she wants to come off it and can't get pregnant. They then happily charge exorbitant amounts for fertility treatments.

my gf couldn't get her period back for nearly a year. Then boom, C19 retarded shit and Any Forums suggesting NAC, boom a kid will be born in few months

livescience.com/birth-control-brain-hypothalamus.html

It depends on the woman but it can range between short term to long-term to straight permanent damage.
Since it messes with her body's hormones, it can create a chain of health issues that will seem unrelated but comes directly from it. It's straight up poison.
Worse, a lot of the time women are on antidepressants which is a dangerous cocktail with the BC. It just fucks them permanently. Mentally and reproductively, especially if they're fat because it'll store itself in the fat.

Wtf is nac?

The pill is very bad for them. Gives them lumps in their boobies, cysts in their ovaries and fibroids in their uterus.

>When getting off the pill after a long time being on it, how does it affect women?
Not sure about long-term, my wife (then gf) was on it for about three years when I got her off it, she was 21. In her case, there was no negative impact. We've had three children and conceiving was incredibly easy, I'm ten years older. That said, about three months after she stopped taking it, I noticed a significant physiological change in her figure. Her hips and proportions reverted back to their natural states. It was most likely subtle to anyone else, but to me it was pleasantly obvious. My example is probably not a good one because she was young and healthy as fuck. I would be interested to hear about situations where a woman was on it for a decade or more. Especially in the conception part, of say a thirty-year old having been on it for over a decade.

Advice on getting them off anti depressants too?

n-acetyl cysteine

the pill fucks with women's personality in ways that are completely impossible to understand unless you have experienced it first hand.

After my wife and I decided to have our first kid years ago she got off of it and I told her to never go back which she agreed to. She said that it affected her thinking, sleep, and mood. Tbh she is much better now then when she was on it, especially during her rag but it took about 6 months for her to even out when she quit taking it. Now we are never going back, she'll just keep getting pregnant until we hit our max amount of children and im gonna get snipped.

iherb.com/pr/now-foods-nac-600-mg-100-veg-capsules/37836

That's very common. The birth control is poison to the thyroid gland. It used to be very rare for young women to have a thyroid issue but now it's super common because of antidepressants and birth control. It used to be an old lady thing.
It's a pretty big deal too, it affects everything in your body. The thyroid is kind of like an arbiter. If it doesn't work properly it can cause issue conceiving, it can literally lower IQ points in the infant, it can go as far as cause cancer. Undiagnosed, it dramatically shortern the woman's lifespan. You're stuck taking a prescription forever and you have to choose either some synthetic bs that will not solve the problem or dessicated bovine/porcine thyroid gland that comes from China.

literally changes everything about their sexuality

to tell you the truth the way they have headed with picrel I'd be pleasantly surprised they suddenly become very kind and apologetic

Attached: 1643995053089.jpg (1000x1333, 179K)

>359758267
as user mentioned. We had actually no idea it would help, I was just reading the benefits of it for any respiratory conditions and how it actually helps liver/kidney with glutathione etc.
But there are studies where it is directly used for fertility issues as free radicals affect your body in many ways.
It took like a month and she didn't even get her period, instantly got pregnant and as I said, she could get it back for nearly a year with using pretty expensive drugs prescribed by doctors.
Baby will be born in few months and all his conditions are good and even better than usual for the trimester she's in.
For now she keeps NAC only once a day, but we took it for 2months at least twice a day (600mg).
As everything, it's not guaranteed for everyone as it's dependent on many conditions, but doctors couldn't get me a boy, while Any Forums suggested NAC and did it.