Today I woke up thanks to the alarm programmed by an Indian coder on my phone assembled by Chinese factory workers...

Today I woke up thanks to the alarm programmed by an Indian coder on my phone assembled by Chinese factory workers. I go to the shower and wash with water that has been cleaned thanks to Black water utility workers. I put on some clothes made by Vietnamese sweatshop workers using cotton grown by Egyptian farmers. I stand at the window, admiring the sight of the Native American land shimmering in the morning sky.

After eating cereal made from crops grown by Mexican farmers and brewing a cup of coffee grown in Colombia, I log into my computer which was invented by a gay atheist and go on the Internet, which was invented by a Polish Jew, to post rants on Any Forums about how people who aren't White Straight Christians are ruining everything

See how stupid that sounds?

Attached: opr_hmngbrd_1113945001.png (317x392, 277.25K)

I have a need for Heed

All the more reason to oppose the globohomo

Alan Turing did not invent the computer.

>today I posted a bunch of lies to pol because I'm a obvious troll with a even expanding waist
and what does your girlfriend think about this?

Guess they just call him the Father of Computer Science for fun huh

Attached: opr_hmngbrd_1866440390.png (242x244, 129.15K)

Babbage is usually credited as the inventor of the first modern computer. Turing is undoubtedly a giant in the field of computation, but he should not be credited with the creation of the computer.

It is also important to note that Computer Science is not the same as "working with computers".

Using products imported from foreign nations whilst still wanting to maintain your demographics within your nation are mutually exclusive things. I acknowledge that shampoo was invented in India, but I still want to live in a developed peaceful nation full of whites instead of smelly Pajeets who shit in the streets. We have our own taco recipes now: we don't need any more Juans and Jorges jumping over the border. Simple as.

It sound to me like you're a fuckin racist mate. You don't care about quality you care about quantity. You're the poke-master who has 9 boxes of little shits who have never seen the light of day since you abandoned them in 2002

IDK I just get paid to work here lol

I'm not even arguing against the OP's premise, but it's incredibly dishonest to cast the contributions of certain individuals to society as a reason to acknowledge their necessity.

I could just as easily list prominent inventors, workers, and servicepeople with whom my ideology aligns, painting the picture I wish to represent society as.

Furthermore, it's not as though it's impossible to argue that local economic and social policy should be predicated on a single cultural or ethnic group's survival while, at the same time, acknowledging that foreign imports and the inventions of groups with whom one's interests do not align were necessary to the growth of civilization.

Basically, OP is a faggot.

Attached: 1644031809728.jpg (748x748, 68.91K)

Babbage's work was a tour de force but has nothing to do with the computers invented in the 20th century.

Also a fair point, but I think it's equally flawed to claim that it was Turing, and Turing alone, who "invented" the modern computer.

The computers which exist today are the result of compounded efforts by innumerable engineers and visionaries.

You're not American. Or white, you're a kike.

>The computers which exist today are the result of compounded efforts by innumerable engineers and visionaries.

I always considered it to be "idol worship" when we learned about certain scientists by name. I just wanted to do real science.

Don't put words in my mouth.

Apologies, that was not my intention whatsoever. I was addressing the OP's claim.

I can sympathize with that.

It's valuable to learn about the individuals who contributed to our understanding of modern science, but we needn't put them on pedestals.

Maybe I'm unique and enjoy foreign shit and feel I can buy it without having to import left wing Hispanics into the country. Although I would prefer the U.S. stay white majority, I would not hesitate to swap out globohomo whites for anti communists around the world.

Attached: 1643884362339.gif (156x267, 61.71K)

>he thinks computer science has anything to do with computer hardware
>he doesn't see the irony of his statement given the theoretical nature and the whole point of the turing machine
>he doesn't know

Attached: 16210524191212.gif (800x792, 606.65K)

This is how kike mind thinks. During their day they look at all the things they utilize and say good goyim

>Computer Science is when smart person work with computers

Attached: images.jpg (273x185, 7.37K)

sounds so fucking based if the one who type this is not a faggot memeflag

>It's valuable to learn about the individuals who contributed to our understanding of modern science

Yes in the context of their experiments and discoveries. Every time I hear the word "Einstein" I feel nauseous.

Oh, I agree completely.

It's important to learn how the discoveries the "giants" uncovered were made, but it's not something which should come before learning the practical stuff.

Nice bait thread kike. Have a sage

The first calculating machine was the Pascaline of Blaise Pascal in the 17th century, which was mechanical because electricity was not yet mastered.