UH OH!

The day of the rake is upon is. Trudeau is about to gas the truckers.
>unlawful demonstrations
twitter.com/OttawaPolice/status/1489754844097392640

Attached: po po.jpg (1029x550, 92.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d4WhHTIq45o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The streisand effect for 500, Alex

This weekend will be amazing

Attached: Screenshot_20220204-214742_Breaking News.jpg (1080x1018, 215.68K)

two more weeks and the truckers will leave! I swear!

There’s no such thing as an “unlawful demonstration,” kike. youtu.be/d4WhHTIq45o

>this is unlawful
>but it was okay when BLM did it over 500 times by their own admission
It’s Canada though so no surprises here. It’s not going to get better until Trudeau is out.

Is it happening?

Next they'll put some glownigger agitators to try to break up the protest. Keep your eyes peeled.

Law = Violence

They're the same concept.

Once you understand this it all makes sense.

> It’s Canada though so no surprises here.
It wouldn’t be any different in this kike/nigger shithole

2 weeks to flatten the honk

The world is watching

Attached: E32B4E7D-4F62-483C-8FE5-456260FAB469.jpg (1024x576, 92.71K)

consider this:

if they had called it an "unviolent demonstration" the police would react the same as if it were an "unlawful" one. BUT!!!!! If they had called it a "violent demonstration" they police would react as if it were a "lawful" one.

Violence is Law is Violence.

What a bunch of glownigger faggots.

This.

And I don't mean "hurr durr hitting people" that's not violence.

Real violence includes political violence, financial violence, emotional violence.

chargeback.exe

>unlawful demonstration
Ahaha, sounds very familiar. Soon they will force you to ask the government to allow you to protest 1 month prior (While they can cancel it any day without even telling why) like they did here. You wanted to live like in russia? Well this is what it feels like, enjoy.

I advocate.

We're all done. There's no going back to normal. Might as well get it on.

Attached: 1643768453526.png (679x689, 526.39K)

So, this is how it's like to live in a jewish-run shithole? Sounds like we suffer all over the world from this problem.

Remember when those retards thought the police were on their side?
Remember when we told those retards that GoFundMe was going to rug them?

Yes. And this is what you poltards want for some unknown to me reason, calling russia and pootin based and shit.

>this quiet seethe
Nobody is buying their BS about the honkers being white supremacist womanhaters so they have literally only this to celebrate.
They will never win over the working class, so they have to get on their knees for the establishment

Attached: 1625033221105.jpg (3354x1800, 1.29M)

>bitcoin has been out for well over a decade
>using gokikeme instead
????

The Canadian government just allowed the united states to grift 10 million from Canadian citizens to fund a United States BLM riot because GoFundMe is an American corp.

Attached: yaa.jpg (783x1020, 137.69K)

licking nigger ass and parading about it was lawful though? kek you muttoids and leaf subhumans are beyond pathetic. and yes licking nigger ass is lower than eating shit because niggers are below literal shit. lmaoing@urlives

This world is so fucked Jesus Christ . Ban all religious worship on Saturday’s it’s the only way to stop this evil

Attached: FC2BF9DE-1460-4A84-8D3F-250070705FC1.jpg (970x738, 140.86K)

There really is nothing they can do to stop the World Wide Freedom Convoy from spreading World Wide and demanding arredts of those that have comited Crimes Against Humanity.

Nothing at all.
The Military told them to Fuck Off.
Everyone else will.
It will be tyrents and criminals threatening the People, and even the Police will say no soon enough to the orders of their treasonous chiefs and higher ups who protect tyrents and criminals and are trying to destroy the Good Citizens for not bending over and...

Fuck them.
Freedom cannot be asked of tyrants and criminals who infringed uppon the freedom of others, it must be demanded they are removed, charged and tried for their crimes in accordance with the Law.
I am not asking for anyone to grant me God Given Freedom, I am asking for Justice and lawful processing of those criminals, regardless of their post, status of wealth. That the step they fear and the direction the Freedom Convoy World Wide will take on!

Holy fuck you're retarded
Demographics are the only thing that matter
The elections are rigged regardless

A few of those trucks will be armored and driven right through Parliament

Conservatives are braindead.

>unlawful demonstrations
>niggers burning up city is fight for freedom

anyone still not sure about kike propaganda?

Twitter is the problem. Jack Dorsey deserves GITMO

Attached: 35D688B7-C554-4B7D-B426-F4B731DC98D2.jpg (750x1299, 285.04K)

We need to get humans to understand Saturn worship is destroying humanity

Attached: E7955C44-AE67-4C03-AC0A-8152422B88C0.png (710x605, 515.7K)

Bitcoin is still too niche, probably wouldn't have attracted even 1mil in donations.

Bitcoin solves this problem

>The Military told them to Fuck Off.
Oh really? I assume the Truckers Convoy has started paying all military salary then? If not, then the military isn't on your side.
God you guys are oblivious

Keep up the demotivation campaign, glowie, the honkers have basically already won no matter what happens (but they have to keep going)

Attached: 1631929108251.jpg (564x564, 26.92K)

i agree with you if you're not a troon and can differentiate between a (((conservative))) and a far right based boy. they are braindead, but this was a golden opportunity to force retarded (((conservative))) boomers to learn how to use coinbase and copy/paste a btc address. fucking retarded "organizers"

boomers are retarded m8

TrumpCoin.

Attached: 78AB449A-F7C5-4875-9FA1-30CE6AC76E3C.jpg (792x844, 137.51K)

bitcoin is very much not niche anymore, and transferring money to coinbase and copying a btc address into an outgoing transfer is absolutely no more difficult than setting up direct deposit at a job. at least they would have seen that million rather than it getting kiked.

please switch to crypto you niggers. I don't have contact with any of the truckers or anything but for those that do please don't rely on funding sites. Glownigger Shekelberg will call up the owner of whatever website your using and threaten to dismember their children if they don't shut it down. This is what happened during the Gamestop fiasco last january. the government can and will shut down whatever they can.

Attached: hitler you should have listened.gif (400x373, 3.54M)

Oddly, this is not how I imagined the Day of the Rake would happen.

Attached: Day of the Rake.jpg (600x901, 84.52K)

We've got 99 problems and they all are one!
Indeed!

Fucking lol. Since the whole thing was a grift anyway so key people can take donations to pocket for themselves, I find this hilarious.

Kek. That's what you fags get for shilling for police 24/7

Attached: authority_man.jpg (1050x751, 308.44K)

Story as old as time. ACAB

Not a troon. Just pissed off and annoyed with the GoFundMe ordeal. I, along with many others, told them multiple times not to use GFM. It was clearly going to get shut down. Its discouraging.

Attached: 912346519324682364.jpg (1280x1440, 128.14K)

>from Canadian citizens
I'm sure a lot of Americans donated too faggot
but anyway, they should be sued and the Canadian government as well.

I don't need anyone on my side except the Truth.
And rhe Military did tell them to fuck off!
And guess what, they are dtill getting paid, and yes, I contribute to their salary.

It's all... fine on that front right now on a reasnable scale... at least on that scale for now!