You now remember your original hatred for the new captcha style

You now remember your original hatred for the new captcha style.

Attached: 1644020528427.png (600x400, 207.71K)

Just get the pass.

I never hated it, it's leagues better than reCaptcha and removes google faggotry

>Verification not required.

i remember being mad, but i actually like the new one a lot more. i think i was initially really bad at the new captcha, but now that im used to it, it's much faster to do

I’ve liked it much longer than I hated it

New captcha? I just joined here from reddit a couple months and I thought this was normal..

what's reddit?

This lol

I immediately preferred it desu.
>Verification not required.

better than clicking 60 crosswalks and that mailbox that they insist is a parking meter

New captcha is great. It really cut down on bot posts for a while and I much prefer typing to clicking pictures.

Attached: Mook.png (1348x474, 139.95K)

The trucks always got me

>hatred
Not 1/1000 as much as I hate google captcha.

you now imagine yourself ass fucking your dad and sucking your mom's pussy at the same time

go be a disgusting kike somewhere else

what captcha
why?

Cuck

Congrats u r AI

I can't use coinbase, it's so retarded. These faggots can even make a system so we can send directly the payment in crypto to them

Being a predominantly filthy phoneposter since I'm out all day I always quite liked it compared to the pictures that took 5 minutes to appear each and often had to be completed 3/4 times per post

I miss finding street lights three separate times in a row only to fail.

I don't. I loved it, especially the sliders. It has gotten sort of old now, but, on the other hand I have more routine now. The old "click on all the gas stations" really sucked, especially when using brave.

I will never support a website that harbors racism chud