What would be the best ethnicity of european origin?

What would be the best ethnicity of european origin?

Attached: so18zkuojq421.jpg (1920x1080, 196.39K)

Balkans
tall, dark, handsome

I don't think people should trust maps and kike media with this stuff. You need to make pen-pals and do your own phrenological studies.

For this reason I will never visit Tampere. Those ladies are not pretty.

the ones that have the smallest eyes (i need someone to relate to)

Attached: 1644002055725.png (220x221, 69.51K)

Basque. Fuck Spain.

Serbs are master race.

I was thinking Bosnia, but....

Well I'd say America & Mexico are not in the running.

Why are south slavs so tall. You're arab-turko-mongol mutts

Serbs lose their minds if they can't play tennis.

Do a flip.

Attached: 1580586834671.png (1837x1655, 242.13K)

idk
i'm not from the balkans

Moldovans confirmed based

Why are mutts so autistic
When presented with reality (Balkan men have the highest potential for height recorded in history) they go back to their theories.
If you wanna theoretize go to reddit

Balkan men are considered the most beautiful men by all who visit (and Croatia is now the most visited country per capita)

Attached: 03224d1fcb0108937e9b07deb18cf473_L.jpg (600x812, 276.26K)

Uralic.

Attached: 1601986446050.png (500x397, 117.63K)

>Basque. Fuck Spain.

You cannot imagine how pozzed the modern Basque Country is, especially the indenpendentist left "abertzale" left. I suspect this is a kind of revenge against Basques, you only have to read what the old Basques thought about (((them)))

"indo-european"
these fucking judeo-christian germanoid cuntards
"indo-european" they say

I1a and I2a

Best in terms of what?

Memes and bants: Turkey
Intelligence: Krauts, rest of Western Europe and British
Food and beauty: Italy and France
Rest: somewhere in-between

Attached: 366656_body_118329_ticker_trump_erdogan_ap.jpg (800x533, 92.55K)

low IQ monkeys

Turkey for memes and bants?
That would be the Slavs
Also intelligence would be the Slavs, in the last 100 years eastern European invented much more than Western Europeans

Eastern Romanics(Moldovans, Romanians) purest descendants of Roman Legions

We actually have higher iq than brits

Checked digits of truth, thanks.

Look how many meme countries there are in Europe. We should just split countries by those colors and everyone would be happy.

Turkish memes are just tamer and lamer versions of Albanian memes. The Best memes in Europe are from Russia (and sometimes Ukraine) since when you watch a 20 minute long HD Schizopost about some obscure Eastern European history, hyperborea, or some YTP that becomes a music video, you’d be astonished that it could be possibly made despite Russia’s internet connection.

flip the colours

Anglos

Not sure if this the joke but in reality isolated Romanche communities in Switzerland are the closest to the original Romans.

Yes western europeans were good inventors just in primitive age with their sloped foreheads but now when Slav(er)s started new space age they can't handle it with their non aryan primitive brains like their ancestors.